• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHN 2015 tickets questions and roumers

Steph&katie

Best friends are going to Disney!
im going back to HHN this year and am realy excited!
however have only been twice before and the tickets i got were presents of family members
this year me and my friends are getting our own.
were from the UK so i have a few choices cheapest i have found on the UK ticket websites is £65 for a frequant flyer pass.
however i would like to know how much just general admission for one night and frequant flyer on the gate is?
i already have a two week ticket to universal and island so i need a add on however the website for HHN has confused me a little bit. so im wondering if any of you guys can help.
just so i know the prices

also other than freddy vs jason what other houses will there be do yous think?
also scare zones?
will the purge return?

thanks in advance guys!

there will be 9 houses this year, scare zones and the bill and teds show.

add on tickets can be bought at the park.
show your day ticket and you can purchase the hhn "add on" ticket at the discounted price that is listed on the hhn website.

house names will be released in due time.
only the one has been released so far.

yeah was just wondering what the add on price for the HHN is on the gate as i said im a littel confused on the website, dont wanna be buying the wrong ticket etc..

will rocky horror be playing this year do you think?
just wanted to know everyones thoughts..

don't know about rhps as haven't seen it on the audtion site yet

website for add ons:

Halloween Horror Nights Add-On Ticket
HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS ADD-ON TICKET
Add a night of Halloween Horror Nights® to your daytime park ticket and save (versus purchasing them separately). Your Halloween Horror Nights ticket does not have to be used the same day as your daytime park ticket. Daytime adult single-park tickets start at $102 + tax.

Sept 24, 27, Oct 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 28, 29 or Nov 1 SAVE $52 - $49.99
Oct 14, 15, 18, 21, 22 or 25 SAVE $48 - $53.99
Sept 18, 25, Oct 2, 9 or 30 SAVE $41 - $60.99
Oct 16 or 23 SAVE $37 - $64.99
Sept 19, 26, Oct 3, 10, 17, 24 or 31 SAVE $25 - $76.99

Applicable sales tax will be added to all ticket products.

if you want to go on sept 24, you would pay $49.99 for the hhn ticket if you have a day park ticket.

check your dates and then you will see the price and savings by buying the add on ticket

the only discounts i am aware of presently are the AP, florida residents which are also listed on the hhn site.

so i would like to go on the 15th of October for the one night thats $53.99 roughly before tax per person and i can order these online without having to also purchase a universal and IOA general admission ticket with them cause i already have that that correct?
just want to get this right dont wanna screwit up! >.<

thankyou for the help btw. :)

so i would like to go on the 15th of October for the one night thats $53.99 roughly before tax per person and i can order these online without having to also purchase a universal and IOA general admission ticket with them cause i already have that that correct?
just want to get this right dont wanna screwit up! >.<

thankyou for the help btw. :)

if you bought the FF from the UO website, you can buy the hhn add on ticket online.
all you need is to have the order number for the day tickets to get the discounted add on ticket.

would tell you to call to buy the add on but see you live across the pond.

try to buy the add on and if it doesn't go through for the discount, send guest services an email to explain the situation.

easiest way is to buy the add on at guest services while you are there on vacation.
you plan to go on a non peak night so it's a set price.

there will be 9 houses this year, scare zones and the bill and teds show.

add on tickets can be bought at the park.
show your day ticket and you can purchase the hhn "add on" ticket at the discounted price that is listed on the hhn website.

house names will be released in due time.
only the one has been released so far.
Do we know yet what the themes of the 9 houses will be? I want to start watching the movies/shows they are based on for preparation! :goodvibes

some peeps know the houses but they haven't been officially released yet to the public.
universal has their own unique way when they do let the public know about the houses they will be seeing at hhn.

some peeps know the houses but they haven't been officially released yet to the public.
universal has their own unique way when they do let the public know about the houses they will be seeing at hhn.

They certainly do.........:D

Based on Universal’s announcement, this is what we officially know:
• Jack the Clown will be the host of the event.
• There will be nine haunted houses and five scarezones.
• In addition to the five scare zones, there will be roaming hordes filling in the gaps.
• The event will take place over the course of 30 nights.

More announcements are forthcoming, but you don’t need to wait to hear about the rumors that have been making the rounds.

Rumored Haunted Houses
• 25th Anniversary House (Soundstage 25)
• “Blizzard” original concept house (Soundstage 24)
• Freddy vs. Jason (Soundstage 24)
• An American Werewolf in London (Soundstage 22)
• Run 3 (Disaster! Extended Queue)
• Alice in Wonderland 3D (Sprung Tent 1)
• Insidious (Sprung Tent 2)
• The Walking Dead (Parade Building)
• Scream (Shrek 4-D Theater)

Rumored Scare Zones
• Icons of Halloween Horror Nights Past (Hollywood Boulevard)
• Scary Tales meets a Steampunk setting (Plaza of the Stars)
• Psychoscareapy Fall Holiday Festival (New York)
• All Nite Drive-In (San Francisco)
• Trick-or-Treater Halloween (Central Park)

Rumored Shows
• Jack’s Carnival of Carnage Horror Nights 25th Anniversary Show
• Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

It seems that there will be no Rocky Horror Picture Show this year. Take this all with a grain of salt. A lot of this is rumored and sort of conformed via leaked HHN SoundStage Construction permits.

since i haven't seen RHPS auditions listed on the website, figure it won't be on for 2015.
but, i keep hoping somehow it does come back for this year.

Based on Universal’s announcement, this is what we officially know:
• Jack the Clown will be the host of the event.
• There will be nine haunted houses and five scarezones.
• In addition to the five scare zones, there will be roaming hordes filling in the gaps.
• The event will take place over the course of 30 nights.

More announcements are forthcoming, but you don’t need to wait to hear about the rumors that have been making the rounds.

Rumored Haunted Houses
• 25th Anniversary House (Soundstage 25)
• “Blizzard” original concept house (Soundstage 24)
• Freddy vs. Jason (Soundstage 24)
• An American Werewolf in London (Soundstage 22)
• Run 3 (Disaster! Extended Queue)
• Alice in Wonderland 3D (Sprung Tent 1)
• Insidious (Sprung Tent 2)
• The Walking Dead (Parade Building)
• Scream (Shrek 4-D Theater)

Rumored Scare Zones
• Icons of Halloween Horror Nights Past (Hollywood Boulevard)
• Scary Tales meets a Steampunk setting (Plaza of the Stars)
• Psychoscareapy Fall Holiday Festival (New York)
• All Nite Drive-In (San Francisco)
• Trick-or-Treater Halloween (Central Park)

Rumored Shows
• Jack’s Carnival of Carnage Horror Nights 25th Anniversary Show
• Bill & Ted’s Excellent Halloween Adventure

It seems that there will be no Rocky Horror Picture Show this year. Take this all with a grain of salt. A lot of this is rumored and sort of conformed via leaked HHN SoundStage Construction permits.
Hey! Thanks so much! Even if it is all just a rumor, I appreciate the possibilities.

another season of repeat houses............sigh
AWIL was my favorite so hope it tops the past one.

another season of repeat houses............sigh
AWIL was my favorite so hope it tops the past one.

Yeah was a bit disappointed when those came out a few weeks ago as rumours..........Insidious and Alice looks good but not thrilled with most of the others.........wish Halloween was back again this year......that Would make me happy!

Have they posted the hours for HHN? Last year the hours were posted on the calendar for each night and this year I can't find them.

the hours are posted on the site.
when you click on the date, look to the upper right hand side to see the hours.

sundays this year are open to 2:00 starting the 11th.
one more difference this year but it pertains to hours earlier in the month.

other than that, long hours for hhn again this year.

the hours are posted on the site.
when you click on the date, look to the upper right hand side to see the hours.

sundays this year are open to 2:00 starting the 11th.
one more difference this year but it pertains to hours earlier in the month.

other than that, long hours for hhn again this year.

Thanks so much!!! Can't wait for more houses to be released.

Insidious is now official.

Posting came from the official Facebook page for HHN

Edit: it's also on the HHN website

So if we have an AP, is it best enter the park like in the afternoon-then they clear the park correct?

But if we have a HHN ticket (AP discounted), we can stay in an area until HHN starts?

Is there a strategy on what to do first if we don't have the HHN Express pass? Or is that really worth the extra cash?

Also it appears cheaper some nights than others. Is it the same every night other than the price?

And is it worth going on Oct 31? Or best to go the night or 2 before, or the Sun after?

TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter