HHI Treasure is Back

Tommy

DIS Veteran - USAF Retired
I just returned from Hilton Head DVC and had messages from two of you that you had looked for the treasure and it was not there. Unfortunately there are some people who spoil things for others, and someone had taken the treasure and the holder. I was able to put it back in its proper place, but that does not help the two of you who missed out. My spam killer ate the messages that you sent before I could reply to them (gotta fix that) and so I don't know who to reply to in person.

I got to meet Bryan and also Pam and Barry who work at the front desk and found all the cast members in good spirits and doing their best to make the stay enjoyable.

I'll follow up with a trip report as soon as I can get things straightened out at the office and home. We stayed almost two weeks and the weather was wonderful most of the times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter