HHI Room Requested

I really hope you get in. Did you do the request online or by phone? I am hoping to book sometime in mid September. Being from California, I don't know what are the busy or least busy time at HHI.

YAY! I got my request. :cool1:

DSanJose- being from the East Coast (NC) I would say you should be safe. I was only worried because it's a holiday. Schools in NC and I'm sure SC as well start back at the end of Aug. so most aren't taking vacations in Sept. I'm sure they probably have a busy season during the spring/summer time. Good Luck with your request as well. I'll be visiting your neck of the woods in April but for work.

Thanks for info. I called MS this morning, and they had all room types available. Since I had 250 points banked that I need to use, I got a 1bd for 8 nights. I am so happy, since there's only 3 of us, that's what I wanted. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter