HHI Roll Call, Adoration & Information Thread 2010

We will be there June 20 - 25. Things have been so busy at work that we haven't had time to get excited yet. :laughing:

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can find an activity list for Disney Hilton Head Resort for July (summer months)?

Thank you :flower3:

We are going at the end of this month and I called the front desk and they faxed me an activity sheet. They told me that the dates and times may change but the activities will be the same.

Has anyone been to HHI during Christmas? If so what was your experience? What types of activities did you do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Stacie

We are going at the end of this month and I called the front desk and they faxed me an activity sheet. They told me that the dates and times may change but the activities will be the same.

Thanks for this info.
Unfortunately, I don't have access to a fax machine.
I'm going to call them and see if they can send an email (or snail mail).

My family will be there from Dec 27th to Jan 1st. First trip in December we usually go to HH during spring break.

My family will be there from Dec 27th to Jan 1st. First trip in December we usually go to HH during spring break.

Let us know how you like it in December. We've been considering whether we might take a New Year's trip sometime.

We're going to be at Hilton Head July 18-23. Was wondering if anyone knew of any place close by to rent water sports equipment? Do they have that in that area?

This is the first time visiting Hilton Head and we are so excited. Just a month away now so thought I should sit down and plan some. I am an extreme planner most of the time but this trip I wanted to try to keep it relaxed. I will have my 12 and 14 year old sons with me and know they will want to spend at least one day out on the ocean.

TIA!!

We're going to be at Hilton Head July 18-23. Was wondering if anyone knew of any place close by to rent water sports equipment? Do they have that in that area?

This is the first time visiting Hilton Head and we are so excited. Just a month away now so thought I should sit down and plan some. I am an extreme planner most of the time but this trip I wanted to try to keep it relaxed. I will have my 12 and 14 year old sons with me and know they will want to spend at least one day out on the ocean.

TIA!!

Hi,
We'll be at HH at the same time as your family.
HH is our DVC "home". We've been there several times and there have been water activities at the Beach House area - like jet skis and parasailing.

We'll have to say "hi" to each other.
I'll be the one chasing after my 18 month grandson :)
My 10 year old granddaughter and friends' 8 year old daughter will be with us also.
There are 10 of us in a GV. party:

jmchone0830

I just noticed that you are from Ohio.
We live in Akron. Where do you live? :flower3:

Hilton Head does not allow gas powered rentals off the beach but you can rent boats, jet ski, and para-sail rides from Palmetto Bay Marina (11mins south from DVC). Buy some skim boards for the boys during those trips to the beach. I enjoyed that while I was their age and even now!

We had a great time at HHI earlier this month. Can't wait to go back.

HHI Map:

HHI Disney Resort Map:

HHI ACITIVITY SHEET #1:

HHI ACITIVITY SHEET #2:

HHI ACITIVITY SHEET #3:

HHI ACITIVITY SHEET #4:

HHI TIDE ME OVER MENU:

HHI SIGNALS MENU:

Hilton Head does not allow gas powered rentals off the beach but you can rent boats, jet ski, and para-sail rides from Palmetto Bay Marina (11mins south from DVC). Buy some skim boards for the boys during those trips to the beach. I enjoyed that while I was their age and even now!

Thank you for this... that's a great idea! I also read somewhere that you can rent things like boogie boards or mini-beach tricycles. Does anyone know if this is true and how much it costs?

Thank you for this... that's a great idea! I also read somewhere that you can rent things like boogie boards or mini-beach tricycles. Does anyone know if this is true and how much it costs?

The beach life guards have rentals of boogie boards, beach tricycles, chairs, umbrellas, sailboats, three large wheel trikes for the ocean. Don't know how much. We bring our own or have bought them at the Wal-mart on the island.

Can anyone tell me what the 2010 refillable mugs design is? Do they still have the resort specific mug design or have they finally switched over to the generic design??

Alan BLT - thanks for posting the activity sheets etc... we leave on Saturday!!!

Alan BLT, thanks as well, we leave on Saturday as well, first visit and really looking forward to it.

Can anyone tell me what the 2010 refillable mugs design is? Do they still have the resort specific mug design or have they finally switched over to the generic design??

I've read posts recently that the mug designs have been changed to the generic ones. :(

Hi all...I was just thinking that since we're driving we could easily bring a pump & air mattress for DS - he always hates sleeping on the pull-outs & I haven't asked how they are there. So first, how's the floor space there in a studio? There is no coffee table there, right? So there should be room if he'd rather use that?! Is there room somewhere to store it out of the way during the day? Would it fit under the bed? And second, how ARE the sofa beds there now that I think about it? Are they old saggy things or have they been recently updated?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter