• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHI Pool Party

snaupal

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how early in the summer season the pool parties on Tuesday nights start? Or do they have them year round? Same question with the fireworks at Shelter Cove, which I know are just in the summer, but when do they start? We are looking at going to HHI the last week of June next year, and I want to make sure the pool party will be going on then or my son will have a fit!

We have been over both memorial day and labor day, and the evening pool party was on the schedule for both trips. No fireworks though. I am sure that there would be fireworks end of June. Have fun!

Does anyone know how early in the summer season the pool parties on Tuesday nights start? Or do they have them year round? Same question with the fireworks at Shelter Cove, which I know are just in the summer, but when do they start?

And since we go off season and have never experienced either (I didn't even know anything about a pool party there), I can say that they definitely don't have them year round. And this year we went in late April, neither was then, so obviously they start after April.

The past 2 years the Harbourfest fireworks ran every Tuesday from mid June - mid August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter