• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHI flooding ?!?!?

Jim Disney

Walt, your my favorite uncle!!!
Is there anyone staying at Hilton Head Island that could put up pics of the flooding ??? I hope the Long dock that goes out into Shelter Cove isn't under water !!!

At Hilton Head right now, but not staying at the Disney Resort. Things are wet around here, but I haven't seen any flooding or major concerns. I've seen lots of small branches down and a few larger ones around the island, but nothing too bad.

Thank you Grace !!! It's a relief to know it's not to terrible at HH like the rest of the state. Edgar Cayce once predicted that SC would be underwater but nobody saw the tragic event coming this way !!! Now I wonder how Castaway Cay made out. Maybe not so lucky. Thanks again Grace !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter