HHI 1 bedroom at 7 months! Success!

DVC SSR Owner

DIS Veteran
We just booked a 1 bedroom at HHI at the 7 month mark this morning at 9am. So excited to go from May 26-June 1, 2012! This will be our first visit to hilton head. So far, we have gotten BCV and VB at 7 months. No wait lists on anything! YEH!! :dance3:

Plan on doing a DREAM cruise in 2013 and then a long Disneyworld vacation in 2014. We might try AKV or BLT or WVL.

So my 2 boys will be 7 yrs old and 8 months old for this trip.
My 7 year old is looking forward to fishing, crabbing, and swimming. Are the bike trails nice enough for rollerblades? He loves skating.

How are the kiddy swimming areas for my little one? Does HHI have a water spray area or a kiddie pool or both?

Thanks!!

We're owners at Hilton Head. You'll love it! Enjoy the resort and the Beach House. Encourage you to eat at the Sea Shack

We just booked a 1 bedroom at HHI at the 7 month mark this morning at 9am. So excited to go from May 26-June 1, 2012! This will be our first visit to hilton head. So far, we have gotten BCV and VB at 7 months. No wait lists on anything! YEH!! :dance3:

Thanks!!

Congradulations! We love HHI and almost always stay in 1 BRs. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to get this view in the main lodge-

DSCF0414.jpg

This one was nice, also, in Building 18, which is closer to the pool-

DSCF1369.jpg

Thanks for the great pics! We feel really lucky to get a 1 bedroom at 7 months! I think that June is busier from what I read on these boards. Maybe that is why we could book at the end of May with no wait list.

Is anyone else going over this time?

You will love HHI! DH/I spent a week there and arrived home last weekend. Beautiful resort! Make sure you meet Shadow/B'Lou and attend the campfire. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter