HH in April

emurf

Earning My Ears
I will be staying at HH from 4/16/ to 4/23, 1st time there. Could anyone provide info on what to expect during this time. Since it is Easter week should I expect a lot of traffic and people? Also, should I be making reservations for cruises etc ahead of time?
Thanks

The island will be very busy at that time, but is also capable of handling the crowds. The weather should be delightful, although you may find the ocean a little cool for swimming.
Most cruises and activities should not be a problem to reserve once you arrive.

Tommy Towery has a great HH website. Here is a <a href="http://www.members.tripod.com/~ttowery/">link.</a>

Enjoy your trip, HH is a great location!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

I went just before Easter last year and the weather was excellent ( I agree about the sea being COLD). It may be a good idea to organise restaurants for your evenings, when your there as they get pretty busy. If you go on the sunset dophin cruise I would advise taking a fleece or something warm as the sea breeze can make it pretty cold. Have fun it's a wonderful place.

We have been to HH several times including last spring break. The resort did not seem as busy as usual and I even asked how full they were!
They were at 100% and my family was surprised.

We usually go in August so cooler but still enjoyable for fishing, biking riding, and walks around the marina. Pool swims were fine but ocean walks only no swimming except our son.

Due to the cooler weather activities could fill up faster than in the summer when people are at the ocean and pools for longer periods of time. We had a great time in April. This year we will be heading to Vero instead!

Linda

Disneyland-'66,'81,
Car. Beach '89,
FW cabins 94,95
Joined the DVC 95 !
HH 9x, OKW 2x, BW 1x, Vero 2x, & Magic 2x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter