HH down to one use year

Regina

<font color=teal>Maybe I’ll “accidentally” drop a
Just letting you know that when we did our add on during the cruise, I noticed that HH only has June available. (At least I think it was June. I had a couple of glasses of champagne at that point.:teeth: )

If HH is in your plans, it does look as if it's about to sell out.

You are right. And it is June. I'm struggling with the whole..."Do we or Don't we" right now.

I love that resort! Just not sure how much more the old wallet can take!

When we called about adding on at BCV last month, they only had 2, April and June. I guess April was close to gone. Glad we got BCV when we could! Guide also mentioned that some use years at VWL are gone, but he didn't specify.

I just purchased an initial contract at BCV with an October use year. I saw a post awhile back about someone who had just purchased an August use year.

I wonder if they only sell certain use years to keep them in balance?

Originally posted by Simba's Mom
When we called about adding on at BCV last month, they only had 2, April and June. I guess April was close to gone. Glad we got BCV when we could! Guide also mentioned that some use years at VWL are gone, but he didn't specify.

BCV still has all use years available and no sell out is projected until spring (at least). It does sound as though HH will be gone- they've "suggested" it will sell out by spring each year for the last 3. Sounds like it will finally happen.

ENjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter