• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HH booking for Spring Break '09-7mo window

sparty

Earning My Ears
Do you think I will be able to book a Studio for the week of April 4th, 2009 (week before easter) at the 7 month window? We are hoping to take our Spring Break on Hilton Head Island. Our kids (5 and 8) are so excited to stay there. We also have a new waverunner. Shoudl we bring it from Michigan? Is there a place to launch it and possibly dock it?

Thanks for the info.

There are 21 Studios at the resort and they do fill up quickly. However, many have had good success using the waitlist for reservations within 7 months. You'll never know until you call MS at 7 months. :)

As for the waverunner, there is no place to dock it at the resort and the nearby marina doesn't allow waverunners in the harbour. All of the waterway immediately around the resort is a "No Wake" area. There are areas where waverunners may be used though and there are places where they may be rented. I'd suggest calling the resort directly for information about using yours.

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter