HH bike rentals

Canigo

Do people bring there own bikes or do the rent them by the day And how much are they
Thanks Canigo

There were a number of people who brought their own bikes. We did for our 2 year old, not that he was riding any great lengths. We ended up renting from Disney because we didn't have the space to bring our own. It cost us $74 for the week for 2 adult bikes, a bike for our 7 year old and a trailer for the 2 year old to ride. Fortunately this year we didn't have any problems with the bikes we rented, did last year. This year we had our cell phones with just in case. Have a great trip!

Is there a place to put the bikes .I would think they would have a place set aside for people who bring there own

Disney gave us a lock for the bikes with the rental. We chained all of them together to a tree outside of our unit. Other people chained theirs to light posts or the hand railings. There isn't a "bike rack" so to speak. Although it sounds unsightly to have bikes all over the place, it's really not an eyesore.

Just an FYI:
This past February, my 5-year-old DS and I went biking to the Beach House from the Resort, and I must say (despite growing up in Chicago), it was a hair-raising experience. Even though there's a trail to some extent, there was so much traffic (cars, trucks, pedestrians, other bikers, rollerbladers, etc.) and lots of streets to cross, that I was not exactly having a relaxing scenic tour. I guess that we should have went golfing with the rest of the family! :D

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter