• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HH at Spring Break

sparty

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever stayed at HH in April?? We have two boys 5 and 8. Are there plenty of activities to do there?

We also have a new waverunner. Is it worth trailering it down to use? Is the water warm enough?

We are from Michigan and usually go to our home resort BCV but would lke to try HH.

Thanks for the input.

We were at HHI in April of 2007 for Spring Break and just last week, mid-July. I think I preferred April. The weather was PERFECT- high 70s/low 80s and no humidity. Great weather for golfing. The pools are heated, so the water was very comfortable. My kids also swam in the ocean a couple of days when the temps were above 80. The resort has plenty of activities for young kids throughout the day and evening, and there is lots to do nearby. HTH! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter