HGVC Seaworld

queenofthehive

DIS Veteran
I am staying here next week. Can anyone explain how the front of the line access process works? Do I need to purchase my tickets from the resort? Also, can we walk from here to Seaworld and is it safe - we are not walking along busy roads etc.? Thanks!

I am staying here next week. Can anyone explain how the front of the line access process works? Do I need to purchase my tickets from the resort? Also, can we walk from here to Seaworld and is it safe - we are not walking along busy roads etc.? Thanks!

There will be an Expedia Travel Desk in the lobby of the hotel. That's where you would go to pick up your vouchers for SW Quick Queue passes. You can pick up the vouchers for the following day on the day prior (ie you can pick up Monday's vouchers on Sunday). The Expedia desk opens fairly early (around 7 am), or at least it did at the Residence Inn SeaWorld when we stayed there.

You can purchase your tickets online in advance, at the gate, or from the Expedia desk at the HGVC. Your Quick Queue vouchers can be used no matter how you purchased your tickets.

I would personally not walk from that property to SW as its not super pedestrian friendly. Plus, you'll be walking TONS around the park and probably won't want to add a long jaunt to and from your hotel to your already tired feet. A free shuttle is offered by your resort and runs frequently throughout the day, which would be a better option that walking IMHO.

Have a great trip!!! :)

The free shuttle back to HGVC is VERY welcome at the end of a long day when the park closes!

We are staying here for the first time in July. Do they have a limited number of front of line passes? Do they offer early admission to Seaworld and Aquatica?

We are staying here for the first time in July. Do they have a limited number of front of line passes? Do they offer early admission to Seaworld and Aquatica?

Yes, they do have limited numbers of passes, but we were able to get them even during the super-busy Christmas week with no problem as long as we were at the Expedia desk in the early morning (staying at a different property though.....the Residence Inn SW....but I am guessing all "onsite" properties would follow the same guidelines). Remember, too, that you can get the passes for the following day on the day prior, so on Sunday you can get passes for Monday, on Monday you can get passes for Tuesday, etc.

On our check in day, when we arrived after lunch, we noted that they had a sign up indicating that QQ passes were sold out for the day (poor choice of words, as they are free to onsite guests, but we got the idea nonetheless). We made a point of going early for the remainder of the days and got them each time.

They didn't offer early entry to Aquatica during the winter, but perhaps they do in the summer. EE is offered throughout the year for select days at SW (typically Tuesdays and Saturdays).

The walk from HGVC is 10 minutes one way, there is one road that you cross that has a crosswalk with a walking signal. Most of the 10 minutes is the walk through the parking lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter