• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HGVC Seaworld

mjh8955

DIS Veteran
Just back from a week at Hilton Grand Vacation Club Seaworld. We are timeshare owners there and have no problem with the resort itself but a word of warning to those planning on relying on their internet access... don't. It was out for several days (so was the tv for the first night, during the NCAA games). Management was apologetic and claimed there were just too many people accessing the internet. In order to check email we had to take our laptops and go to the lobby, where everything worked just fine. It was kind of an inconvenience.

mjh8955:
Thanks for the tip re: the internet connection.

DH/I will be staying there for a week in May in a two bedroom villa. Do you know which buildings have been remodeled? I've been reading that the resort is in the process of updating the units but not sure if it's completed.

What are the pool hours?

We are hoping to get into a renovated unit, top floor and in a quiet area.

What does the unit supply (coffee filters, soap, etc.)?

Tips/Pros/Cons of the resort?

This is our first visit to this resort and I would like to know more about it before we go.

Thanks for your help!:)

mjh8955:

DH/I will be staying there for a week in May in a two bedroom villa. Do you know which buildings have been remodeled?

Calling plans are cheap nowadays. If you ask them directly you'll get the latest information from someone who gets paid by the hour to answer any and all of your questions: 407-239-0100

A review of our stay is here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2420981 but when we were there the Internet was fine, which is why it's always best to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter