HGVC Seaworld

eburg

Mouseketeer
Besides car rental, what is the best way to get to the WDW parks?

We are thinking of a timeshare there but are concerned about transportation

Thanks

They have shuttles to the parks. You can take those. We have never taken the shuttles, so I am not sure about the times or how often they run. The resort is very nice and has lots to do if you just want to spend the day there. They have kids programs, several pools, movie nights and ice cream socials. They give you a list of activities for the week when you check in. We have stayed there several times, and have never been dissapointed. If you plan to go to Seaworld, it is right across the street.

We stayed in a 3BR in Sept. 06 and absolutely loved it. We own DVC but wouldn't hesitate to go back...we just drove to the parks. I do remember they had a shuttle, but I thought it was only to US?

We own DVC and HGVC Seaworld and love both!!! When staying at our HGVC we do use our own car. We have never used their shuttles because of the times that they are available never seem to be convenient for us. We have 3 small children and we like flexibility. We also like to have some control over when and where we want to be. Have a great time and enjoy what this resort has to offer - it's absolutely wonderful!!!

ok sounds like rental car, how about park hopping, do you have to pay for parking at all the parks you go to a given day?

ok sounds like rental car, how about park hopping, do you have to pay for parking at all the parks you go to a given day?

No, once you pay for parking, you can then park at any/all of the parks in that given day. There will be no additional fees.:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter