• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HGVC Parc Soleil

Dean1972

Mouseketeer
Hey folks, am looking to stay for 6 nights in December next year. Have been made good offer on studios apartment for 6 nights
Catch is the we attend timeshare presentation for 2 hours ( hard sell I'm sure) for half rates. Any thoughts on the Parc Soleil?
Cheers

Hey folks, am looking to stay for 6 nights in December next year. Have been made good offer on studios apartment for 6 nights
Catch is the we attend timeshare presentation for 2 hours ( hard sell I'm sure) for half rates. Any thoughts on the Parc Soleil?
Cheers

There is a review for Parc Soleil in the Hotel & Accommodations Review Thread at the top Orlando Hotels & Attractions main page.

I used to sell timeshare for a very reputable company in FL, and HGVC is pretty easy-going compared to others. It shouldn't (knock on wood) be a hard sell at all. But do know tours tend to go 30-60mins longer than the approximate tour time.

Many thanks to all for your info!

After reviewing the hotel threads has given me much more info
Cheers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter