Heys bags

Just to address one of the first comments about them being at Winners. The ones that were about $20 - $25 at Winners werent the Travelmate ones, they are the hard case Disney ones. We got one, and they're pretty cool, theyre lightweight, and pretty sure they are carry-on size (well find out soon enough...). We had only seen them at the Bay (in Toronto), but never in the style we wanted. It was just out of luck we saw them at Winners.
Heres a link to the ones the have (or had) at Winners:
shop.heys.ca/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Disney_Kids_LuggageHeres the style we got:
shop.heys.ca/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDesc=N&PhotoURL=/v/vspfiles/photos/options/DISNEY_KIDS_LUGGAGE-541.jpg

I love this thread! Wish I'd seen it before I left. I absolutely love the green Heys Travelmate picture w/ the LGMH attached!!!

If we all swapped pictures of our bags before we went, maybe we could spot each other!!! LOL.

I bought 13 bags. We are a group and got a bag for each of the adults and the kids so they get to carry their own stuff..... Good thing there were so many colors to choose from as we all have a different one. Love the water bottle part and the many pockets. Notice the scratchy strap too. I have the large leather one for me the strap seems much better however the velcro on the front doesn't catch a easy as it did on the smaller one. We gave them out to the kids for the were off to disney party, leave Dec 1 hope they work great

I got a heys travelmate for our trip last year...don't put too much in it (or heavy items...ie water bottles etc.)...mine started ripping..sigh.

At lastest for the week while we were away, I think took it back to Zellers, and they gave me another one....

My little black Tracker bag from Bentley served me great! I tossed the towel, water bottles and change of clothes in the bottom of the stroller and everything else fit just fine! I even carried one water bottle in it without any seams being compromised. I love it so much I am still using it as my regular purse. Here's the best pic I have of it:
Me.jpg

Used my Heys travelmate for our 8 day trip 10/30 - 11/07. Worked beautifully! Carried our passes, 2 autograph books, marker, camera, cell phone, gum, Gravol, tylenol travel-sized tube, chapstick, key for the safe, extra batteries, cash, and on a couple of days 4 ponchos. Those were from our local dollar store, so very compact. My daughter had one too and loved it also. I loved the compartments and especially the zip-out bottle holder.

For the price I would highly recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter