• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Heya! I'm New!

zoe1986

Earning My Ears
Hi There everybody!

My name is Zoe, and i'm from the UK :) i've only been to Disney once and that was wayyy back when i was like 8 years old. I'm 21 this year. Lol. Basically because i can't afford it! Buuut Guess what, i am goin next July for 2 weeks! Yay! So i thought i would join here and find out all of the good stuff there nowadays!!:goodvibes

Zoe x

I'm new, too, but I've been lurking for a while. Taking my husband and daughter on their first trip to the "real" World in November- Can't wait!!!:woohoo:

Welcome Zoe and other newbies (including myself, lol)....

How great is it that there is a whole site to talk Disney - woo hoo! :cool1:

Welcome Zoe! A year will fly by, but spending time on these boards, will definitely help.

My DH and I were at WDW last summer and immediately planned for our next trip, which is coming up this December. Imagine. . .having a whole year and a half ahead of you to wait! :eek: But, it did go faster than I thought it would go, and now it's less than six months away!

Enjoy your time on the boards. It's so much fun here!!! :woohoo:

Hiya everyone!!! thank you for the welcomes!!

ive officially nearly paid all of my holiday to disney off today because i owed it to my boyfriends mum n dad who we are going with!! so this time next year ill be packing :D woooooooo!!! :D

Welcome to dis boards this can be addictive but it makes be look forward more and more to our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter