• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hey

dskittles

Earning My Ears
do u ppl like to go to disney world?????????? dumb question. my fave ride is space mountain what is your fave ride.and also put ur fave smilie face. this is mine:hyper: and:sunny:

YES I GOT TO DISNEY WORLD MY FAVORITE RIDE IS TOWER OF TERROR AND MY FAVORITE SMILEY IS :happy1:

of course i love disney world. in fact i get to go back in march. my favorite ride is space mountain. and my favorite smiley ispirate:

yes i go to disney my favorite rides are Splash mountain, space mountain, tower of terror, and test track my fav smilie is ::MinnieMo

ooh i have so many favorite rides inclduing rockin roller coast, test track, space mountain, haunted mansion, potc...lol i could go on forever!

my fav smilies are ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pirate: :wave2:

im so indecisive!:p

I loved Peter pans flight.....i know, lame...and splash mountain! my favorite smiley is : :earsboy: princess: and, :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter