Hey Y'all!

BreeBree

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself! My name is Bree, I'm 24 and I'm a proud mom to three little rascals James Jr.(5), Patrick(4), and Clara(2) and an equally proud wife to my husband, James (37). I've always loved Disney, but my parents always thought the whole thing was a little silly and turned me down every time I asked! When I was 18 my husband took me on my first trip so he could propose, I'll never forget it! Ever since then we've gone to some sort of Disney park every year, we're hooked! I can't wait to explore and meet some new friends :cool1:

hello.jpg

What a wonderful place for a proposal...and now Disney will always be so special for you both! Welcome, Bree!

BreeBree said:
Hi everyone! I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself! My name is Bree, I'm 24 and I'm a proud mom to three little rascals James Jr.(5), Patrick(4), and Clara(2) and an equally proud wife to my husband, James (37). I've always loved Disney, but my parents always thought the whole thing was a little silly and turned me down every time I asked! When I was 18 my husband took me on my first trip so he could propose, I'll never forget it! Ever since then we've gone to some sort of Disney park every year, we're hooked! I can't wait to explore and meet some new friends :cool1:

Oh , that's wonderful!:):)

Aww, that's so sweet. I'm new to the board to and looking forward to rotting to know people and gathering info :)

welcome bree :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

you sound like you have a great dh :):)

your children are so lucky to go to wdw whilst they are young-:cool1:

like you i did not experience the magic til i was older-however i was much older than you-late thirties-but i'm making up for it now! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter