• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey yall--I'm new here to DIS

virginia3001

Earning My Ears
Wow! What a wonderful board! I'm so glad I found it. :jester:

I'm counting down the minutes, no seconds to November 23, when we finally leave for WDW!! I'm driving everybody nuts in my family, emailing links and tips, sharing ALL kinds of new info I come across--how come I'm the only one excited??? LOL And what is this disease called? :D

From the Big Easy, I send yall a great big hug and thanks for having me here.

P.S. Where can I get one of those countdown thingies to put on my messages? I'm going batty:crazy: looking for it! I reeeaally want one!! I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction...

Thanks in advance

:wave:

Hi, welcome!

For the countdown head over to the tech board, they have all kinds of info for ya. :)

:wave: virginia3001! Welcome to DIS!

I can't help you with the countdown thing, but I am sure someone else will be able to, or you may want to ask on the Tech Support board!

I can say you are not alone with your disease here. There are many of us here! Welcome.

How are things down the Mississippi there in NOLA?

<center>
welcome.gif
</center>

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=244738

There is the link for a countdown timer, Virginia. Nice to see and welcome to the DIS. It is nice and most everyone here is nice and pleasant. Stop by often, we do have fun. :wave:

I posted this on your duplicate thread, Virginia. :)

And an equal welcome to you too, suzy25mr. :wave:

WELCOME, VIRGINIA .........it's a bundle of laughs here........sometimes :)

Welcome to the DIS Virginia!! So glad you found us!! :) :) :)

I was just in your area a couple weeks ago working; had a nice meal with fellow DISer Dopey RN at Ralph and Kacoos on Toulouse. New Orleans is definitely one of my favorite towns. . :)

Wecome again, and congrats on your upcoming trip! :)

:wave: Hello and Welcome!! Glad to see ya here!! ;)

Advice: Sit down, relax, put your feet up and, DIS away!!! ;) :p :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

virginia3001, Hi there and hello! Welcome to the DIS!!! You're gonna love it here! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter