• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey--we're here!

50sjayne

DIS Veteran
Hey, just checking in with some highlights-- will post a trip report when I get home. Got in after driving all night (15 hours) at 6 am. Parked in Downtown Disney and decided to go look around as we have never been there before-- first thing I saw was a cat! Cute medium haired grey tabbey. I went over to check him out and you could see he was feral but curious-- probably used to food from people, then he disappeared in the bushes to appear a few minutes later to follow us a bit through dt disney. Found a gate-- wasn't expecting that so decided to go back to the car and use our magic morning for that day. It was so great-- walked onto everything in Fantasyland. Did Matterhorn twice in a row--both sides, then Indy, pirates and HM. I got fast passes for Indy- took me a bit to find the machines--never did the fast pass thing- it wasn't there when we were here last. Husband was skeptical. He had the I used to walk 5 miles through the snow thing going on- and didn't hink he needed my new fancy fast passes. So went on to get fast passes for Splash anyway and he decided he was just going to get on the ride as there was no wait. so we went...of course we got soaked-- he was the worst lol. It was cold! We got on the train and went to the hotel- we didn't have a room yet but they were gracious enough to give us towels and let us change in the bathrooms. We then went to hometown buffet on Katella and byt he time we got back they had rooms for us. I reserved a room a year ago at the $59 rate- deluxe with micro nqq2. Well they threw in a Disney view too-- I am so happy with this hotel. I just met Lorealle after expressing some disappointment to the front desk that I hadn't seen her yet ;-) She is really just the cutest sweetest thing. Sunday was raining! we had our ponchos though and had a blast-- walked on pretty muh everything and it cleared up in the afternoon so we checked out CA. I saved Toy story for an early morning though and screamin'. Yesterday was beautiful and packed to the gills. We had done so many rides though it was nice to do the shows, and penny arcade, etc. Did innoventions-- something we just were bored with. Rode the train a lot to maneuver the park, got to ride in the caboose one trip-- fun!. Today is our day off then we have 2 more in the park. We are having a blast..Ate at Mimi's today and used our coupon with no problems and you guys are right a lot of food...I am so full right now. Will check in later ;-) Sue

** Oh--both husband and son caught on to the fast pass thing lol and the shortcut to the hotel ;-) My son is autistic and decided he didn't want to do the special pass and is doing great. Thanks for the tip about the ibuprofen(the lady who was pming me with tips who also has an autistic son)--poor guy-- he is a Big boy and I am so proud of him this trip.

I'm glad things are working well for you & you're enjoying yourselfs!!! Can't wait to read more when you get back.

Glad that you are having a great time! Can't wait to hear more! Oh, and it's still cool and rainy up here so you aren't missing anything . . .:cool2:

Sounds like you are having a fantastic time! I am so glad you are just as pleased with Hojo as we were, it really adds to the whole Disney experience, doesn't it?

The Matterhorn was closed when we were there, ride it once for me, will ya? ;)

I don't get Innoventions either. Maybe I am just missing something....:confused3

Hey, We are here too! We saw a cat on Pirate's Island yesterday! Hated the rain on Sunday, Yesterday was kind of crowded. I am busy in conferences this week... glad you got to see a cat too!:hippie:

Have the HaPpPiest time and make lots of great memories!
Travel safe home:goodvibes

This was a fun read!

Hi-- we're home ;-) I've been working so haven't been able to get right on but I did the first 2 days of my trip report with a few pictures. Hope the link works...it's at the bottom of my sig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter