Hey Vera Bradley Hipster fans - to mini or not?

Got my three new Vera's yesterday!!!

Tic Tac Tote in Java Blue
tictac.jpg

Mini-Hipster in Peacock (for DD7)
peacock.jpg

Mini-Hipster in Pink Elephants
elephant.jpg

I just ordered some sale items from the VB website yesterday - you can add the code EXTRA20 at the checkout screen and get an additional 20% off the already reduced sales prices. There are quite a few fabrics that are being discontinued so things are REALLY cheap!!! :cool1:

That Java Blue is NICE!

I got my shipment today -- don't you love how orders are packaged? Makes me feel a little special. :)

I got my shipment today -- don't you love how orders are packaged? Makes me feel a little special. :)

I know - they totally go the extra mile with that. It's like shopping at a high end boutique! When you shop in one of the stores they do really pretty things with tissue paper so all the bags you carry out are just as cute as what's inside!

I ***love*** my hipster! I went to an overnight retreat last night/today and it was GREAT! Very comfortable and roomy enough for my camera and other doo-dads. Plus the strap is adjustable.

I just ordered my first VB today thanks to this thread! I even called my mother and told her to look at the retired stuff!

I just bought a mini hipster yesterday in Riviera Blue. It was only 16$ versus the original price of 45$- what a great deal! I can't wait to try it out on my next trip.

I'm suddenly ready for "My Pattern" (Java Blue) to be ready for retirement just so I can buy the pieces I'm missing and be able to "justify" it with these prices!

My mini in peacock should be here tomorrow!!! :cheer2:

I'm eager to see the "packaging" you all speak of. Previously, I've only bought in store...

I just ordered the mini hipster yesterday from ebags. They had an extra 20%. The riviera blue was under $16 and they had a few other colors for $19.99. I can't wait to get mine!

Amy

I ordered the hipster for our trip and also the backpack that was on sale. I love the hipster! I didn't even think about ordering the mini for DD, I am going to check out the website.

I got my hipster and mini-hipster this week.

I love the Bali Gold color. It is very summery! I got 3 compliments on it just wearing it from work and to 2 stores!

I overfilled my mini-hipster and the strap was fairly uncomfortable running my errands yesterday. I'm going to try the hipster today with a water bottle because that's what I want to carry into the parks.

I went Vera Bradley Crazy too last week. I got 20% off my order. I first bought myself the Peacock backpack and mini hipster thinking it would be perfect for disney. I ended up buying 4 more min hipsters for mothersday gifts and birthday gifts.

I just got my Hipster in Mesa Red for $20. It'll be so perfect for Disney or other parks!

Just wanted to say that my DH originally thought I was crazy for being so in love with these bags so I had to point out to him that my original simple post about Vera is now 6 pages long! I'm not the only one!!:rotfl:

My first Veras arrived today! I will be taking the mini to WDW. My tic-tac-tote might just have to be my "personal item" on the flight. Too exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter