hey tiggerdad......

ruthies12

DIS Veteran
I'm camping this weekend and just saw a book at the camp store that I thought you'd like......

Is that tiggerdad's real name? "Bill Adler Jr.". Because I thought he 'wrote the book' on squirrel whispering... :confused3

Bama Ed

PS - good find, ruthies12!

My cover is blown...:worship:

I like how it's a 3rd addition. Because, obviously, the squirrels adapted quickly to the "cunning" ideas and still ransacked and pillaged the feeders.

I have always referred to them as squirrel feeders and grown to accept that a few pesky birds will run off with a couple seeds.

Good find indeed!

Is that tiggerdad's real name? "Bill Adler Jr.". Because I thought he 'wrote the book' on squirrel whispering... :confused3

Bama Ed

PS - good find, ruthies12!
Agree ED great find ruthies 12
I truely suspect Bill Adler Jr is actually his nom de plume I will have to check this out from the local library as it wouldn't surprise me if proceeds from the sale book are the major funding source for the covert headquarters and training facility of the NSS. No doubt it is full of tricks that have been fully vetted there, and only appear to work. Thereby lulling the reader into a delusional sense of security

Hail Hydra!

Um, I mean Hail Squirrels!

You think you all have seen the worst that they can do? You have not even seen the dropping of an acorn or the flashing of a tail of what we can do! Soon you will all know the true power and viciousness of my pets! No more will you say "Oh, how cute", or "Isn't it so funny" when you see one scamper by. Soon you will all regret the day you dared plot against the feeding of the furry ones!

Sorry, watched the first Captain America last night and had Red Skull in my head.

Cut off one tail, two more will take its place!

Saw these while we were in the Smokies. Apparently Michael and his little friends have a whole retail thing going to support their evil ways. T-shirts that make them look cute, lulling us into a sense of comfort.

20160801_123449-640x360_zpsc8xkxixk.jpg~original

j

You've no idea...but I do have an opening for an assistant to help fill the feeders.

It does include hazard pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter