Hey there...Looking for some Toontown Tickets...

annieb727

DIS Veteran
Hey there...hope this post is acceptible - I don't see a buy/sell/trade forum.

I am hoping to find four Toontown Morning Madness Tickets for our next month's trip to Disneyland...I am watching eBay as well...but if any of you have extras?? Let me know...I am willing to pay some $$.

I took my then-4-year-old last year, and I think my younger son will love it this time, so I'm hoping to make it work...we already booked our package - otherwise I probably would have gone thru costco (used getawaytoday.com, so it's all prepaid w/ penalty to cancel)

Also, would love preferred Aladdin seating - I'm not concerned about the other ones that come with it.

Thanks so much,
~Annie

:goodvibes I have 3 of each Toontown Morning Madness tix and Priority seating for the CA shows. We just got back last night. Didn't use them because 1- we're not morning people, my dd2 prefers to sleep till noon, and 2- Aladdin wasn't playing the 2 days we were there.
If you still need them, they're yours :goodvibes

Well, if anyone else is looking to give some away, I would love some too! ;)

I am only able to get two day tickets and no package, so a Toontown ticket would be awesome.

Thanks!

How do you get them? Is it something you can book with your DL reservation? We are considering DL for the first time this spring 08, and I am trying to get any info I can about the parks/shows/hotels??!!

Please help!

How do you get them? Is it something you can book with your DL reservation? We are considering DL for the first time this spring 08, and I am trying to get any info I can about the parks/shows/hotels??!!

Please help!

You need to book a package (hotel & hoppers) through a travel company that uses WDTC, such as WDTC, aaa, costco. Toon Town Madness tickets and preferred seating at shows in DCA are considered the bonuses when booking a package through these companies.

You need to book a package (hotel & hoppers) through a travel company that uses WDTC, such as WDTC, aaa, costco. Toon Town Madness tickets and preferred seating at shows in DCA are considered the bonuses when booking a package through these companies.

Hopefully one day they will include a ToonTown voucher with Annual Passes (yes I know I am dreaming!). ;) You would think that they would do at least one early entry and Toontown Madness entry per year (or something!).

Hopefully one day they will include a ToonTown voucher with Annual Passes (yes I know I am dreaming!). ;) You would think that they would do at least one early entry and Toontown Madness entry per year (or something!).

i agree with you. That would be a nice perk for being an AP. We did the Toontown thing in Oct 2005 when we went down to DL for a family reunion. It was lots of fun. That was the one and only time we've ever booked through aaa/wdtc. We find that we can piece a package a lot cheaper by doing it on our own. We did meet a very nice lady from Hawaii last Aug doing the ee BAB with us who kindly gave us 4 of her tickets as they never found the time to do it on that trip and were leaving that day. We ended up giving those tickets to mil, gmil and sil who took dd with them. They had a great time.

:goodvibes I have 3 of each Toontown Morning Madness tix and Priority seating for the CA shows. We just got back last night. Didn't use them because 1- we're not morning people, my dd2 prefers to sleep till noon, and 2- Aladdin wasn't playing the 2 days we were there.
If you still need them, they're yours :goodvibes

I have a 4 year old daughter who is going to for her first time to disneyland.

There is a thread already started on TTMM and we have a running list in order of people that would like to have tickets. It was started by Joeysmommy, please feel free to join in.

I got your pm, but I couldn't reply due to low message count :mad:
Anyhow, they'll be on the way tommorrow.
Enjoy!

Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter