Hey! Poll...Rose and Crown vs Teppan Edo

Rose and Crown vs Teppan Edo

• Rose and Crown

• Teppan Edo

Results are only viewable after voting.

kerri0616

DIS Veteran
I would appreciate your vote! Never been to either. It's me, DH, DS13, DS16. We are carnivores, but don't mind a nice veggie/rice/noodle accompaniment.

Thanks!

K

Teppan Edo! Great for families, food is delicious, and it's some great entertainment as well.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Rose & Crown.
I can eat habachi style food anytime at home, and for a lot less $$.
R&C has more unique offerings, imho.
(Of course if you're a Brit, probably not!:rotfl2:)

In general I skip the Mexican, Chinese, Japanese TS places in WS.
Not because they aren't good, but because they are just too common.
I have usually skipped the Italian places too but this trip Via Napoli is just calling my name!!

There are only so many meals to eat...

we've eaten at both and I'd suggest you do a lunch at Epo and dinner at R&C. the steak, mashed potatoes we had at R&C in December was to die for. We had the cheese flight and scotch egg for appetizers and the bread pudding for dessert with lots of coffee. I had the gin cocktail that comes in a tall mug with R&C logo--I have it on the counter and use it all the time at home. It was a rainy evening that cleared while we were dining and the table along the lagoon was one of those magic memoriespixiedust:

We love both it is hard to choose. Teppan Edo is nice for a change but I LOVE the scotch egg at R&C. We'll be doing both on our next trip for sure :thumbsup2

If you have a decent hibachi place near your hometown, I wouldn't bother with Teppan Edo. If you don't, it is worth a try. I haven't eaten at R&C for similar reasons though we would like to try it...it just always fall off our list in the final analysis but, man, the Welsh Dragon looks like my kind of drink.

The Rose and Crown is good but we love Teppan Edo. We really like how fun the restaurant is and the food is really good too.

These are my 2 favorite restaurants. I voted for Rose & Crown. My 13 year old son would vote for Teppan Edo.

We have hibachi restaurants just about on every corner here at home. We tried Teppen Edo anyways at WDW and it was not as good as our local hibachi. I would go for Rose and Crown just for the uniqueness and quality of the food.

The Rose and Crown had the best service on my last trip, and it is the best value in Epcot.

I haven't had the chance to go to Teppan Edo (although I have ADRs for my upcoming trip), but I've had R&C twice now and have loved it both times! The food is delicious and the service is fantastic. :thumbsup2

Rose and Crown, hands down! Teppan Edo was the biggest disappoint I have had. If you have been to Kobe Steak House in St Louis, it is much, much better.

tappan edo is always a neat treat for our family. Its not a restaurant like there is not something of sorts where we live but we do not frequent it, so going on vacation is a good time to splurge with it and especially being on the dining plan. Only during vacation can we splurge on such a treat

We liked Teppan Edo way more. Rose & Crown was good, but nothing special. We have tons of pubs like that back home. Food and show at Teppan has always been top notch. :thumbsup2

We have so many Japanese Hibachi type of restaurants at home that do it better than Teppan Edo so my vote is for Rose and Crown!

If you've never been and have no access to a Japanese hibachi rest, then Teppan Edo you should give it a try!

The food is fine at both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter