• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey, NOVEMBER peeps! It's NOVEMBER!!

25 days left for us!! Finally got Mickey Mail today, complete with luggage tags!! Cannot wait for the day to get here!!

11 days til we start heading down to FL!!! Checking into CSR on 11/14!!!

I've got 21 days until we leave for Florida (we are going to Tampa first) and 25 until we are at Disney. My kids are very excited.

Only 12 days until we leave! I am so excited to pick DS5 up from school on the 15th and surprise him! We are leaving for the airport just after school lets out!

:yay: :rotfl: :yay: :rotfl:

We leave Thursday! So excited, I can't wait to start packing haha one more day of work for this gal!

We are going on an impromptu trip, well I have an interview, the 7th. Thought might as well make a trip out of it!!! 5 days!

19 days till our family trip!

I'm at Buena Vista Palace right now for a conference, I'll be at DTD tonight!

Heading to CBR on Nov 28 until Dec 5. DD is 16 and DS is almost 14. It never gets old for them!
They would love to have a few other teens to spend time with at the resort, so if you have a similar sounding kid let me know.
They are great kids, get along well and are pretty much typical teens. They are very responsible so we have been letting them go out together to the pool, etc for several years.

LOVE free dining in November!

22 more days, got my Mickey Mail yesterday, I can hardly wait :)))

9 days and counting until we leave!!

Just completed online check in and got my room requests requested over the phone! I have to say, I just love the cm's at Central Reservations. I've had such great experiences with them while planning this trip! It's finally sinking in that this vacation is really about to happen!!!!
:woohoo:

12 more days for us! Son is to get everything ready by the door after he gets home from School on Thursday the 15th so we can load it into the car and head to Denver to spend the night near the airport to leave EARLY Friday morning!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter