• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey Northeasterners...keep us updated.

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
We want to know that you are safe and warm.

We want to see pictures and hear stories.

We also want to gloat that tomorrow will be 70 and sunny. ;)

Don't worry....you'll get your chance in August / September.:thumbsup2

On a more serious note....just be careful.

Thanks Kevin! Just getting settled in here in nj. Exit 135. We are planning a wdw trip this Aug so I plan to spend my time thinking about vacation, ( and trying to block out FP+:rolleyes2)

Stay Safe All!!!!!:goodvibes

I will spend my next 48 hours planning my FB+ since I just bought my Annual Pass for my March trip in 30 something days..... if I ignore the snow maybe it will go away.....in Massachusetts

Thanks, Kevin. I work in Albany and live in Niskayuna. I'm sure I'll be staying home tomorrow with all the snow. We should be fine as long as we have power and no emergencies of any kind. I'll have to charge my vacation time, though.

Well, we're safe and warm ...and fighting a cold here in RI. It just started to come down fairly steadily here. At this point, we'll just settle in, light a fire, and watch it come down. Pretty sure we will be working from home tomorrow ...and moving snow. I've got my beautiful wife, food, wine, and Netflix ....what more could a man ask for?

Although this is coming a bit too early as our flights for Orlando don't leave for another week or so!

I think we here in Central PA have been saved this time, but everyone in the path, please stay safe and be careful!!

As a Buffalonian who survived 8 feet of snow in November, I'm wondering what all this fuss is about! Two feet is a good day here! :lmao:

But seriously, good luck to our neighbors to the east. Stay home and stay safe, and thank God you don't have lake effect snow to add to it ;) Prayers to you all!

I'll be particularly interested to hear how folks in the Plymouth MA area are doing. I was born and raised there. Lived there up until just a year ago.

I'll be particularly interested to hear how folks in the Plymouth MA area are doing. I was born and raised there. Lived there up until just a year ago.

Looks like they're going to get it pretty good as well. This will help convince yourself that you made the right decision ....as if you needed it!

Looks like they're going to get it pretty good as well. This will help convince yourself that you made the right decision ....as if you needed it!

Just saw that Jim Cantori from the Weather Channel was in Plymouth right across the street from where the NE DIS meet for GKTW was held just a few months ago.

Columbus Ohio got 4 inches of snow this morning. Now the sun is out

Safe here south of Syacuse, NY. About 4 inches, but our peeps in NYC are going to get blasted. If it hit us Upstate, it's just "another winter's day" Stay safe fellow snow-friends. :thumbsup2

I'm in Buffalo... it's refreshing to see and hear about a historic blizzard that's not happening to us! Good luck, guys!

My jealousy of the DIS guys reaches a fever pitch during the winter months. ;)

Stay safe, everyone!

We are expecting 18-24" plus winds of 30-50 mph and thunder. This is down from the predicted 30". They keep comparing it to Sandy. I am not so sure I like the sound of that. A curfew has been put in place in NY and may continue to NJ. Anyone on the roads after 11 will be committing a misdemeanor. NJ Transit is closed until THURSDAY already.

NORTHEAST is taking a HIT!:scared1::eek::sad1:

SAFE TRAVELS, all!:)

To all those in sunny WDW,LUCKY DOGS!:laughing::)
ENVIOUS...wish I were in my HAPPY PLACE!:dance3:

We are in NJ. I live right on the border of the blizzard warnings so the slightest bit of movement to the west in the storm and I'm screwed lol. They are calling for 18inches. Our schools had early dismissal today and are closed tomorrow, more than likely will be closed on Wednesday too.

We are as ready as we can be in my house! Everyone is home, I went food shopping, hubby and son have firewood stacked and ready, gassed up all of our cars and the generator is on standby!
Stay safe out there!

As ready as we can be. We're in MA. Just not happy school is cancelled the next 2 days already. :( I'm a teacher and don't want to be in school til July. We're expecting 18-24 in around here. I just don't want to lose power. But generator and flashlights are ready.
Stay safe everyone!

All tucked in for the duration! CT will be under a state of emergency after 9pm, roads closed. All public transportation will be closed at 8pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter