Hey MBA Dude

Discussion in 'Camping Community Board' started by ntsammy5, Aug 16, 2008.

1. ntsammy5

ntsammy5 DIS Veteran

Pete,

When are you going to be finished with that thing? It took me 2 years at night to get mine but I had 50% of the requirements waived. Do what I did, drink heavily and cheat profusely!

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Gatordad

Gatordad <font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al

I graduate next April. Everyone had the same amount of credits to do, 48. I can't wait for this thing to be over.

4. ntsammy5

ntsammy5 DIS Veteran

36 for me but I had credit for 18, BUT they were all three hour courses!!!! I got mine in 1980 abou 11 years after my BS (1st one that is - I have 3 most courtesy of Uncle SAM) Yes I am Class of '69 (and PROUD OF IT!!!!!)

5. Gatordad

Gatordad <font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al

they had mba's back then? I thought you went to college in the red school house.

6. AuburnJen92

AuburnJen92 DIS Veteran

he did, deb told me so:lmao:

7. des1954

des1954 DIS Veteran

Mmmm....IIRC, it was more of a weathered pine structure. It had two seats, a Sears catalog, and a half-moon on the door.:rotfl2:

8. momoffive

momoffive Mouseketeer

Good luck this year. My DH finished his up after the quads were born. It was torture some days, he would go to work and right to class. I told him to keep going 'cause if he stopped who knew when he would be able to finish. It took him 2 years too, but he already had another Masters also, so some of his credits transferred, he really enjoyed the final projects. One of his projects was a business venture in Micro-brews. The Prof wasn't too happy about his choice of business, but couldn't fault him for it, it was/is his hobbies.
    Loretta