• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey March 2009'rs....WE leave NEXT month!

We hit the 29 day mark today and it FINALLY seems like it's getting closer! :cool1: We took 3 trips in 2008 so I wasn't even sure if the kids would be excited, but they are already counting down the days. :woohoo: I can't wait to get out of this Indiana cold and feel the warm Florida sunshine.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Marchers! I need your help! I am in a photopass share with fellow dissers, and I need to back out. Does anyone want to take my place?? Please!! PM me:flower3: .

We're down to 31 days! My kids actually snarled at me that they're getting sick of my obsessing about it :confused3

Don't know what a photopass share is.. don't know how to help

We're at 32 days!!!! YIPPEE!!! March 20th can't get here fast enough for me,...

Sorry Jennifer...I'm already in a pp share

UNDER THREE WEEKS for US!! Finally getting 'close' to our much anticipated trip to visit a little orange blossom scent, sand, sunshine, Mickey, and pixie dust! Dragged out the suitcases yesterday, to measure them, and weigh them empty...makes the trip seem much more 'real', (as if seeing the $$ for POR on my cc wasn't real enough, :rotfl: )

Just over a month before we get to POR for 8 nights. I can't wait, the kids are kind of like whatever. Neither of them have been before. Go figure.

:dance3: hit the 29 day mark today! FINALLY out of the 30's !!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

By looking at my family calendar on the fridge - which looks like someone :sick: on it....I'm hoping the next 29 days FLY by:wizard:

O.K. so I woke up this morning and looked out my window and saw that there was a BLIZZARD.....AAAAHHHHHHH :scared1: Now I am really hoping that these last 23 days that I have will go by faster....I need some Florida Sun and Disney Magic NOW!!!!!!!!

:cool1: Hi we leave in 23 days also. Cant wait.! I am in Illinois also and am sick of snow!!!!! Have great time in Florida.:rotfl2:

Me too!!!!! & dh is out of town, so guess who had to shovel/snowblow that dang drive way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told the kids we're not leaving the house tomorrow....I'm staying in my jammies....

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I can't wait....the next 27 days can't go fast enough for me

O.K. so I woke up this morning and looked out my window and saw that there was a BLIZZARD.....AAAAHHHHHHH :scared1: Now I am really hoping that these last 23 days that I have will go by faster....I need some Florida Sun and Disney Magic NOW!!!!!!!!

Totally can relate: Central Wisconsin resident here...thought we were almost through with that white stuff for the year, guess Mother Nature had other ideas!!:rotfl:

Had a total FL moment today: en route home from a hockey tourney, we HAD to stop at a Disney Store in the Tangers Outlet in Wisconsin Dells...well, I had no idea this was an "open" type of mall (similar to those normally seen in much warmer parts of the country)...needless to say all of us were complaining about having to rush from store to store with coats zipped and hands covered...my youngest thought they should only build malls like this in Orlando:rolleyes1 ...now only 24 days 'til we can walk in warm air and not deal with freezie forehead from the blustery winds while trying to spend money!!

PS Despite temps in the 20's, this place was quite crowded! :confused3

Totally can relate: Central Wisconsin resident here...thought we were almost through with that white stuff for the year, guess Mother Nature had other ideas!!:rotfl:

Had a total FL moment today: en route home from a hockey tourney, we HAD to stop at a Disney Store in the Tangers Outlet in Wisconsin Dells...well, I had no idea this was an "open" type of mall (similar to those normally seen in much warmer parts of the country)...needless to say all of us were complaining about having to rush from store to store with coats zipped and hands covered...my youngest thought they should only build malls like this in Orlando:rolleyes1 ...now only 24 days 'til we can walk in warm air and not deal with freezie forehead from the blustery winds while trying to spend money!!

PS Despite temps in the 20's, this place was quite crowded! :confused3

hahahah - We have a bunch of those "lifestyle malls" here in NW IL too...I totally don't get it! helloooooo do the developers know it's COLD for more months than it's WARM????

Today, I just left the house to go to church & Target....& dd was looking at bathing suits at Target....so for a sec I thought about warmth....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter