hey lisa------->

party of 3

<font color=royalblue>i can't believe that i will
thinking about you and your eye today.

today was the day she was supposed to have her eye done right??

i've been thinkin about you ALL day.

hugs my friend.

hope it went well.
:hug:

LISA is fine! She texted that it was less awful than the exam on the weekend. She hopes to get on the computer later today.

Here i am, and yes, I am fine. :grouphug: I was in and out of there in 45 minutes.

The sticking a needle in my eye procedure was actually less painful (yes, I know, it sounds horrible and I was a wreck beforehand) than the dialating my eyes three times then taking 100 internal pictures with strobe lights. I told the technician I now know my torture point is. I tried to envision I was watching fireworks at WDW, it didn't work though. lol

Fortunately the horrid headache that I am had for three days subsided, the dr felt that was more from stress that the retina. Stress. what stress? :scared1:

Thanks for the well wishes.

Glad you are finally on the mend!!!

Now can we spoil and pamper you this weekend?

Not sure if I'll make it up for the full time Sat, DH is headed out that day. But I'll try!

So glad to hear good news!! Hope you feel better!

Happy to hear it went well and your headache is gone too! hope you have a restful night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter