Hey! July 30,2005 Cruise to Mexico Reunion Thread

From what I've seen...:scared1: those roots are white...!!:rotfl:

IT WOULD SEEM "POWDER PUFFS OR MAYBE
"COTTON BALLS" would be more appropriate...!!:banana:
Nice job Tara....!!:love:

Imagine..............when she gets paid to do things like that?:worship: :banana: :hippie: :cloud9: :love: popcorn::

Hey kids, just checking in. Just left Acapulco a little while ago and heading to the PC. Trip- has been great so far, just starting to relax.

Had a wicked storm last night.

Keith and briana have been eating their Mickey bars every night, just for u Lucy.

will post a full report when we get back and have unlimited use of the computer.

Miss you all!!!

Debi

Hello
we're having lots of fun
San Diego was lovely
DL was great and now we're relaxing back on board.
Pikey is here and he said hi.
PJ's on vacation we had dinner in Palos
Keith has eaten ice cream at least 3 x a day for you Lucy and he even participated in a speed eating contest he didn't win and he claims that Mickey bars should be savoures not rushed!:rotfl:
We go through the canal on monday and I wanted to send you all cards, but somehow I didn't bring the right address book , I have Bill and Alice and Jenni but not Lucy or Joann's address, also Joanne I have the football scarf for Jess that I would like to post in FL. So please Lucy and Joann could you PM me your addresses in the next 48 hours...thank you
We are having a spa villa this afternoon
I'll try and post again soon.
Love Lynn

Hello
we're having lots of fun
San Diego was lovely

AAAHHH.......San Diego is still my favorite city of all the cities we have visited! The weather is absolutely PERFECT!!:)

I wish I had thought ahead of time and had you guys hold up a sign at a certain lock. I would have plugged in the smartboard to my laptop in my classroom and my kids could have watched it!! What's the chances you could update us when you know your times on here so I can try to watch you guys go through?

Tell Keith to slow down on those Mickey bars! Too many years of eating those will cause him to start losing his balance. Then it progresses into falling on smooth surfaces.....it's a dangerous habit! :rolleyes1

I will try to watch you guys go through on Monday in between trying to teach my little guys and gals. BTW ~ I think this is going to be a pretty good class, but am afraid to admit it yet! Anything has to better than the previous year!:teacher:

Have a GREAT TIME everyone...how can you NOT, you are on The Magic for 15 days!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Keith, Keith, Keith, slow down on those Mickey bars, boy....you might get sick on them and never want one again:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I will be watching your trip thru the Canal on Monday - I'M RETIRED and have all that time :laughing: :cool1:

Tyler has now gotten his driver's permit!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Passed the test today....
I'm NOT excited, trust me. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: Six months of driving with the permit until he is allowed to get his license (and 50 hours of driving time with a parent....and the parent won't be ME!):headache: :headache:

Ken & JoAnn Lawall
18 Snapdragon Road
Newtown, Pa. 18940
Lynn: JoAnn and family are enjoying a wedding in downtown Philadelphia so I am sending her address to you:goodvibes Good to hear that you are enjoying your cruise and we do wish we were there with you:surfweb: That's all for now Love Alice:flower3:

Got the addresses cards will be coming from the canal.
times are a bit vague but at present
Bridge of Americas 7am
Miraflores Lock 9am
Pedro Miguel Lock 11am
Gatun Locks around 3:30pm
These are our times I think we are 1 hour behind you at the moment.
We'll have more info on our navigator tonight if anything has changed I'll post then.
We have 2 adjoining cabins on the front left side of the ship (we being us and Debi) We are planning to spend alot of our day on our verandah, see if you can spot us!!!

Got the addresses cards will be coming from the canal.
times are a bit vague but at present
Bridge of Americas 7am
Miraflores Lock 9am
Pedro Miguel Lock 11am
Gatun Locks around 3:30pm
These are our times I think we are 1 hour behind you at the moment.
We'll have more info on our navigator tonight if anything has changed I'll post then.
We have 2 adjoining cabins on the front left side of the ship (we being us and Debi) We are planning to spend alot of our day on our verandah, see if you can spot us!!!

Thanks so much! I want to make sure and watch for you guys if I can!:banana:

Hope everyone is having a great time! Enjoy!:surfweb:

:cutie:
Have a GREAT TIME everyone...how can you NOT, you are on The Magic for 15 days!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Keith, Keith, Keith, slow down on those Mickey bars, boy....you might get sick on them and never want one again:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I will be watching your trip thru the Canal on Monday - I'M RETIRED and have all that time :laughing: :cool1:

Tyler has now gotten his driver's permit!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Passed the test today....
I'm NOT excited, trust me. :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: Six months of driving with the permit until he is allowed to get his license (and 50 hours of driving time with a parent....and the parent won't be ME!):headache: :headache:

WAY TO GO TYLER!!!!:lmao:
and what's up with showing up the parents???

Hey kids, just checking in. Just left Acapulco a little while ago and heading to the PC. Trip- has been great so far, just starting to relax.

Had a wicked storm last night.

Keith and briana have been eating their Mickey bars every night, just for u Lucy.

will post a full report when we get back and have unlimited use of the computer.

Miss you all!!!

Debi

Hello
we're having lots of fun
San Diego was lovely
DL was great and now we're relaxing back on board.
Pikey is here and he said hi.
PJ's on vacation we had dinner in Palos
Keith has eaten ice cream at least 3 x a day for you Lucy and he even participated in a speed eating contest he didn't win and he claims that Mickey bars should be savoures not rushed!:rotfl:
We go through the canal on monday and I wanted to send you all cards, but somehow I didn't bring the right address book , I have Bill and Alice and Jenni but not Lucy or Joann's address, also Joanne I have the football scarf for Jess that I would like to post in FL. So please Lucy and Joann could you PM me your addresses in the next 48 hours...thank you
We are having a spa villa this afternoon
I'll try and post again soon.
Love Lynn

Hey! So glad to hear from you both......hope you are having a blast....keep us up-to-date! Happy trip thru the canal tomorrow!!!:yay: :dance3: :woohoo:

AAAHHH.......San Diego is still my favorite city of all the cities we have visited! The weather is absolutely PERFECT!!:)

I wish I had thought ahead of time and had you guys hold up a sign at a certain lock. I would have plugged in the smartboard to my laptop in my classroom and my kids could have watched it!! What's the chances you could update us when you know your times on here so I can try to watch you guys go through?

Tell Keith to slow down on those Mickey bars! Too many years of eating those will cause him to start losing his balance. Then it progresses into falling on smooth surfaces.....it's a dangerous habit! :rolleyes1

I will try to watch you guys go through on Monday in between trying to teach my little guys and gals. BTW ~ I think this is going to be a pretty good class, but am afraid to admit it yet! Anything has to better than the previous year!:teacher:

Great news about your class.........I'll find out this week.......first day is Tuesday for me............:teacher:

OK this is the times on our navigator
Bridge of Americas 7am
Miraflores Lock 8:40am-10:20am
Pedro Miguel Lock 10:50am-11:50am
Gamboa 1:00pm
Gatun Locks 3:00pm-5:20pm

Tentertive schedule subject to change depending on traffic and weather
Hope this helps, if you can spot us try and get a screen shot

it was awesome - i'll watch this afternoon too - thank goodness it is after my soap opera....I would have a tough choice deciding between the two!:lmao:

I saw someone eating a Mickey bar on deck:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, I've been following Andrew's thread, he's been telling us EVERYTHING! What's the deal with the hurricane???:confused3

blogs, two of them in fact (one of them being Andrew's blog)....

I just finished scrubbing the kitchen floor, ON MY BIG BUTT (yes, much cushioning:rotfl: ), then I mopped it - if ANYONE eats in my kitchen in the next month, I'm gonna go thru the roof!:furious: :furious:
I'm way too old for this cleaning stuff, but I'm only satisfied when I do the cleaning...don't worry, my friends, this cleaning mood is already over:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:wizard: Thinking of our DISers on the Canal cruise...:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter