Hey! July 30,2005 Cruise to Mexico Reunion Thread

she has one day of school with students already, one day closer to the end of school, while we are still waiting.......:scared1: :scared1:

I just received an email from one of my future students. They can't meet me on our "orientation day" so they want to meet before that. Meantime, I don't get my list until next week, so I have no idea who has me. I'm going to pretend it's still summer...........:scared: :beach:

Jenny is currently having her first day of school, so John being in school is bittersweet, not much of a break. How's the class, Jeni?:teacher:

The first impression is that they are pretty good. I am tired for sure. I am ready to get some sleep!:rolleyes:

I am not sure where fatphil is tonight.:confused3 Maybe trying to think of a comeback to all these "attacks"!!!:lmao: Keep it comin' guys!:thumbsup2

The first impression is that they are pretty good. I am tired for sure. I am ready to get some sleep!:rolleyes:

I am not sure where fatphil is tonight.:confused3 Maybe trying to think of a comeback to all these "attacks"!!!:lmao: Keep it comin' guys!:thumbsup2

I fell asleep on my couch last night around 8, so my dad got me up & I was in bed. Got a good ten hours of sleep last night.:)

Just so you know I had totally planned on taking the high school musical poster and photoshopping your head onto Zac Effron' body- but I couldn't find a big enough picture of your head.

Wow, comparing me to Zac Effron? What an insult. I'm so much better looking.

guess who is in school right now? Miss clay is pretty cool letting me on my iPod touch during newspaper.

there is going to be a beating tonight from mom!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I've always liked Miss Clay!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm worried about John - we haven't heard from him since he was in school:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

John - I hope you see this announcement - Tyler is VERY excited for tonight's games:

Already assured of a spot in the next round, Americans Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh play their final preliminary women’s beach volleyball match against challengers from Norway. The U.S. pair has not dropped a single set in nine career Olympic appearances and has won its past 103 consecutive matches.

9:00 - be there, Tyler will, I know!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

calm down son..........they are just funnin' with ya! :hippie:

Glad to have Tara along on the boards. She brings a new "attitude" and keeps John in check!:dance3:

Happy Thursday to you all tomorrow! Two more days until the weekend!:banana:

Hey kids

Just doing last minute packing and stuff, trying to get it all together. I liteterally had a meltdown today. We leave for the airport at 5 AM, so just wanted to check in before we go.

Debi

Hey kids

Just doing last minute packing and stuff, trying to get it all together. I liteterally had a meltdown today. We leave for the airport at 5 AM, so just wanted to check in before we go.

Debi
Have a great trip!!!:goodvibes

guess who is in school right now? Miss clay is pretty cool letting me on my iPod touch during newspaper.

I'm sorry, you have a class called Newspaper? :rotfl2:

Is it right after Magazine, and right before Horoscope?

he already passed hopscotch!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

i write for the school's newspaper. Don't diss.

I've been laughing my "head" off reading these comments............

......don't laugh............Ken and I were at the American Idol concert tonight, it was definitely wholesome, family fun. There was a strong "believe in your dreams" message throughout..............reminded me alittle of WDW!:thumbsup2

Jess is continuing thru her "camp" at Drexel. It's been grueling with highs and lows. (Kinda like the Olympics!) What happened with the beach volleyball? I've been loving watching that event..................thx for the tip boys! Don't worry Tyler, we'll set up the net this w/e and you can play yourself!!!:yay:

Hey Jenny, keep up the good work! :teacher: I've been hearing more positive comments about kids who "have" me.............I still have not seen "the list"...........that will be next week. I'm finally going in to set up then.

Hope all are well tonight (I keep staying up late to watch the Olympics.........my favorite events are usually after midnight!):confused3

:rolleyes1 So, where is everyone? Oh, that's right..........................SCHOOL!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
(Sorry, I couldn't resist):confused3 :grouphug:

So....you guys are getting educated again...:rotfl2: it does seem early:confused3
Summer sure does fly by:rolleyes1 ....and here we are entering the best time of the year...:woohoo:
Fantasy Football time....:dance3: :yay: :banana:
The thing that surprise's me is that the Champion from last season :yay: (last 2 seasons...??):banana: is still "Rambling and Gumming" about how he will be repeating again this season:rolleyes1 ...seriously John F. you can't believe your LUCK will continue :scared1:
With Straight8,studying the charts:cool2: (not that it will help his effort:yay: )at least he's not hiding behind his girlfriends mother like in the past...!!:flower3: There's a few other interesting players this year...:confused3 but nothing that can present much of a challenge...:sick:
It's to bad lucky Lucy doesn't sign up,since she is on the ground most of the time,She could present a differant approch to the game...:goodvibes ...
And what can we expect from those Hoosiers this year..??:confused: after that pathetic performance last season:headache: what kind of a finish was that all about...:confused3 It looked like a series with the Phillies.....:sad2:
AS FOR THE Beagles......:rolleyes1 We will be Lurking,lurking,lurking,,always 2 weeks behind everyone....pirate: who luv's ya...??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter