• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey im going on the 4th of nov... is anybody using newmarket coach travel??

Hi!
I'm going on 4th Nov too but travelling by coach with Leger, staying at the Explorers. Its my first trip too without OH as he doesn't like Disney so is staying home, so I've got sole control of 4 kids ( wish me luck..), although my mum, dad, brother, sil, and 2 nieces are travelling with us. Where are you staying and for how long? I'm sure you'll have a great time although I am very stressed thinking about the coach journey with bored kids. Karen

Hi chocabloc and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

4 kids thats a handfull, at least u have ur family with you.... im staying in the cheyenne i think.. wanted sequioa, but was too late too book.. family wanted to come but wewve been on an expensive hol this year so not going to happen, supsd to go away in feb 2....

First time am nervous but excited... and take very possible toy and activity with you, im very worried about the coach and then theres the eurosatr too aggh!! lol how ld are your lo's??:banana:

Hi there

We have travelled before by coach but this was before we had our son. However some friends of mine travelled with leger and they said that the coaches played dvds for the children on the way there and back which kept the children entertained and quiet.

We went by eurostar last year and our son loved but he is completely obsessed with trains, at the eurostar terminal we collected an activity pack for the children to do on the train which amused them too.

I have always stayed and the Cheyenne and we love it, its really themed well, sorry i cant comment on the explorers but i have heard good reports about it.

Hope you all have a wonderful time

Lisa

We've only got about 10 days to go now so starting trying to pack some of the kids clothes etc as its half term this week, so they are supposed to be helping! We're really trying to keep luggage to a minimum as its going to be left to my eldest 2 kids who are nearly 14 and 12 to pull a case on wheels each. They are all having their own small rucksack for the coach with books, packed lunch, etc. I have just discovered that I need to bring a car seat for my youngest who's 2 but there are only lap belts on the coach so our normal car seat won't fit, so now have to bring a booster seat for him. Also, got to take folding buggy for the youngest, changing bag, and bag of toys and snacks for him. I feel very stressed at the thought of what I might forget! My third child who is 6 used to be very car sick so am also taking a travel potty in case he is unwell. As you mentioned Eurostar I take it that you are only getting the coach as far as Ashford and then getting the train? We are doing the whole journey by coach and ferry so am hoping the kids might sleep some of the way. Good luck with your packing! Karen x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter