Hey hockey fans....

Maleficient

Mouseketeer
Will anyone join me in a LETS GO LIGHTNING!!!!!!!!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

We need this game - I really want to see them play at home again!

I loathe the Pens.. therefore.. GO TB!!

(Also, I am jealous of Yzerman as your GM. Stevie <3 )

WOOO 4-0!!!

Marty and Vinny are great leaders for this team. And our GM is pretty awesome too - along with Guy! GO BOLTS!!!

Thank God Stamkos is out of his slump!!!!!!

Yknow I have nothing against Crosby per se....I'm sure he's a perfectly nice young man! Much better than the fool Ovechikin (sp?) who stands in front of the goal and calls himself a superstar....but anyway, they're playing against MY team and they always win against my OTHER teams (Rangers and Sabres) and its time they get taken out!!!!:laughing:

I'm rooting for TB, just like I told you I would, in the Sabres thread that I'd started. I really have nothing against the Lightning. I'm not all that fond of the Penguins, so it's easy for me to root against them.

The only teams I really hate though are the Bruins and the Senators. I hate those teams like Indiana Jones hates snakes!!

I'm a Rangers fan but Marty St. Louis is my favorite player in the entire NHL. So I consider Tampa my back-up team and have no problem rooting for them ;)

That was certainly a very entertaining game to watch!

I haven't been posting as I'm in mourning over my Rangers losing to the Caps....:headache:

Thanks for all who rooted for the Bolts - can't wait to see them at home Monday!! And St. Louis is my favorite as well!:banana:

I gotta say:LET'S GO SHARKS!!

My younger son and DIL scored tix to tonight's game. I hope they close the deal on the Kings tonight - on home ice!

I haven't been posting as I'm in mourning over my Rangers losing to the Caps....:headache:

Thanks for all who rooted for the Bolts - can't wait to see them at home Monday!! And St. Louis is my favorite as well!:banana:

:sad: The Rangers had that series tied up and blew it! I still haven't gotten over Game 4 let alone even beginning to process Game 5.

I loooove St. Louis! Awesome player & nice guy as well. I was lucky enough to meet him after a Rangers/Bolts game :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter