Hey hey hey!!! who here is single?

chef_mickey

If I could live any where I would live on the POTC
im single i've been always single so i want to know im not alone!

Your signature says you're 14.
Chill. You have the rest of your life to find someone to date.

Im single...and happy I am
Your signature says you're 14.
Chill. You have the rest of your life to find someone to date.

Wow...someone has gotten a little more mature...8 days ago you seemed so young...lol. I completely failed right there with trying to make a birthday joke...lol

I'm single :)
Does it really matter?
I see all the drama that goes down with dating and I just don't want to have any of it thats all...

I'm single :)
Does it really matter?
I see all the drama that goes down with dating and I just don't want to have any of it thats all...

i 100% agree
i think people date just so they have a boyfriend/girlfriend
teenagers get WAY to caught up in boys and girls
and then they end up crying their eyes out because they got their heart broken by someone i told them beforehand was going to do that to them
i see it as saving myself the trouble and when i get out of highschool ill be more conserned :]

:dancer:but if any of you are desparate, i hear this guys single ;]

Im single...and happy I am

Wow...someone has gotten a little more mature...8 days ago you seemed so young...lol. I completely failed right there with trying to make a birthday joke...lol

Awwww, Tommy. You have such a way with words. I think you're more mature in the past 8 days too, you've finally stepped up from those "Sonya likes girly men" jokes! ;)

uhm.. i dont think they meant that in a dramatic thing. I think it was more like "hey im single! who else is?" kinda thing.. lol

lol haha!

LOL, I know, I just don't think it should matter at 14. Heck, I'm 16 and haven't even had a real first kiss yet. We're only kids.

I'm single.
I'm going to be uh, I wouldn't say in a relationship, but possibly taken soon.
I'm hoping.

Nope.

John and I are pretty much official, finally. Only took a year.

Awwww, Tommy. You have such a way with words. I think you're more mature in the past 8 days too, you've finally stepped up from those "Sonya likes girly men" jokes! ;)

LOL, I know, I just don't think it should matter at 14. Heck, I'm 16 and haven't even had a real first kiss yet. We're only kids.
Trust me they will be coming...I just havent been on much...lol(So I guess that makes me less mature...bt the maturity level did go up because I CAN DRIVE...WOOOHOOO)

Of course you're not alone!

I'm single and always have been. Haven't had my first kiss or anything yet. It gets kind of hard sometimes, because my younger sister is on her like...what? Fifth boyfriend, I think? 5th or 6th.

But I don't want to risk getting hurt by some bonehead that would cheat on me with 6 other girls. I've had to comfort so many people after dramatic break ups and whatnot that it's just like, I don't want to go through things like that myself, you know? I want to try to protect myself from that mess as much as I possibly can.

And if that means taking my time and paying extra close attention to people's personalities and behaviors then...I'm completely willing to do that! :thumbsup2

nay i am not.
i havent been for 3 yrs (same guy btw) :goodvibes

everyone's time will come though.
just be patient and keep an open mind

I'm single, but that's because I can't take chances to save my life.

I'm single for the same reason Billy is. I'm never brave enough to take the leap and ask someone out.

I feel ready for a relationship though, or even *************.

im single and always have been. i dont have a problem with that, even though im 18. im at the point where i want to date people i would consider marrying. otherwise it seems a little pointless. to me anyway.

being single is great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter