Hey Guys, It's Sean!

SeanXbaybeh

Which way is the bathroom?
Hey, it's been a long time, no?
I'm so sorry I left so abruptly!
There was alot of commotion going on in family and such, my sister had cancer. We were hoping that treatment for the cancer would be enough, but, sadly we had to put her on life support which about a week ago we took her off of because that was her wish. Soon after that she passed away. I have come back to the DIS because I know how kind and caring people are on here, and I've gotten over my sisters death, I just want to live my life now. I'll be happy to join in with the fun, to get her off my mind.

Love,
Sean

oh my god i'm so sorry about your sister :hug:

i'll pray for your family, you know you're always welcome back!! :hug:

Awe Sean we missed you.
I was wondering where you went.
I'm so sorry about your sister though, atleast she's not suffering anymore. :hug:

Glad your back
we missed you

but i'm really sorry about your Sister
that must have been really hard
:hug:

and i'll definitly put your family in my prayers.

Thanks you guys, you don't know how much I needed the reassurance :hug:
You guys are my second family :)

Sean, I'm sorry to hear this news. I am disgusted by what one has to go through having cancer, I know firsthand it is gruelling. You're sister is in a great place, she's not suffering anymore. :hug:

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I have a question. Was your sister on the DIS? I heard different versions of some posters wondering about you, and I think it was mentioned she was here on the DIS.

I'm so sorry about your sister. :hug: I'll be praying for you and your family.

Sean, I'm sorry to hear this news. I am disgusted by what one has to go through having cancer, I know firsthand it is gruelling. You're sister is in a great place, she's not suffering anymore. :hug:

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I have a question. Was your sister on the DIS? I heard different versions of some posters wondering about you, and I think it was mentioned she was here on the DIS.

Yes she was on the DIS. She was gangxbang I believe.
Thanks for the prayers you guys <3

Thanks Sean. Also, you may want to post this on the Coping and Compassion board. There are lots of great people there.
:hug:

Aww, I'm so sorry Sean. That's a horrible thing you and your family had to go through. I'm so sorry. :hug:

I remember your sister posting that you left because you got in a car accident? :confused3

Sorry about the loss. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter