Hey Guys have you seen these??????

Those were mentioned/pictured in the little newsletter that came from Disney Visa.

I'm still saving my rewards dollars for our trip in December. Everytime I turn around, our budget for the trip goes up, and up, and up!

We saw these at the Circuit City in Anaheim when we were on our DL vacation in April. I must say I was quite impressed with the design and colors. All of the products that were on display seemed to be nice quality. You would have to see them in person, but I think they would be great for anywhere. I could see the kids having them, or I could see myself have them in the kitchen/family area.

I think these will be a big hit. It's a novel idea.

Have a nice Disney day.

I saw them in Target the other day. They have a few of the red Mickey Items and a few pink Princess items. The TV is really cute.

Thanks for sharing Mal! I want them all too!
angel.gif

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

I have seen the TV's before and thought they were cute!! I am sure my kids would love to have them in their rooms!! :p I am sure my rewards will be buying those soon!:rolleyes: LOL

last night the TV has an image of Mickey pointing to the channel number when you change channels....

We already own the Mickey phone(love it) and the Buzz 2 ways those are great too! even though the first set we bought one did not work and we had to return them to Target.

Can not wait to own the rest of this collection!

Mal;)

Reading between the lines, I think Mal is buying multiples for all of us!!! :)

Just wishing.......

I do want the princess ones, all of 'em for me, I mean, my daughters....

Oops! I just posted about these on the CB before I saw this thread. Those are the coolest -- we have the Mickey phone and 2-way radios. :teeth:

I wish they would come out with a Villians edition and a Buzz phone then I would have more to buy.....

Mal

Ooh a Villians edition would be so neat!! I would definitely buy one if they had those!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter