• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HEY EXPERTS!?! Doubletree at Entrance OR Hyatt Place??

bellenbuzz

Living Happily Ever After
Never been to US/IoA....

Any Advice or Comments or Suggestions PLEASE on which of these: Doubletree Hotel at Entrance to US OR Hyatt Place across from US

Looking for a Pool, Lounge to get a Beverage and nice rooms and decent rate

Also, could walk to City Walk and US if we wanted....

IF YOU'VE EVER STAYED AT EITHER.......We'd LOVE to hear your Feedback!!!!:dogdance:

We stayed at Hyatt Place on Caravan last year and will be staying there again in Feb. Very clean room and spacious for family of four! Friendly service, continental breakfast is included (not egg, etc. but it's something!)
We also got great pricing through AAA.

We walked to the parks every day - it's about a 20 minute walk - along sidewalks and you cross the main busy road at a light. There is a shuttle each morning and we took it once or twice. Most evenings we took a taxi back just because we were so tired by the end of the day. Fare was like $3-4 but we always gave them a ten for the inconvenience of getting out of a larger fare opportunity from someone else - since the hotel is about a 2 minute drive and they lose their place in the line of taxi's.

We didn't use the pool because it was so cold last Feb - but there is a small outside pool. Also - there is sort of a lounge and I believe they sell bottled beverages (?)

I heard good reviews about Doubletree as well so you won't go wrong with either!

We really liked the Doubletree when we stayed there a couple of years ago. The bus service is comfortable and reliable. The suite we had was HUGE! Very clean and very friendly staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter