• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

hey elizabeth :)

i think he is saying that, these posts are unnecessary and you should just use PMs.

ayy. i told her i would make a thread for her. read the stickys mann.

we can make whatever kind of threads we want.

Here's a rule I found in the posting guidelines, found on one of the stickies:

No personal messages
tuschel.gif
means that posts here should be for EVERYONE. We don't have "private clubs". If you want to send a message to another person, we have a private message function. Just click the person's screen name and scroll to "Send a Private Message". It's like sending an email- only the person you send the message to will see it.

Is anyone else completely confused by this thread?

Who is Elizabeth anyway? No offence to who ever Elizabeth may be!

:3dglasses

Is anyone else completely confused by this thread?

Who is Elizabeth anyway? No offence to who ever Elizabeth may be!

:3dglasses

I got 5 posts added to my post count because of this thread xD

Yeah but I think this thread should be deleted.

okay, elizabeth is californiagurl13.

nate was on the phone with her, and they were talking on the thread at the same time. same thing happened to me the other day. i believe that he was just doing what he said he was going to do, make elizabeth a thread.

this is what i got from it anyways.

No personal messages
tuschel.gif
means that posts here should be for EVERYONE. We don't have "private clubs". If you want to send a message to another person, we have a private message function. Just click the person's screen name and scroll to "Send a Private Message". It's like sending an email- only the person you send the message to will see it.

QFE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter