• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey DVC Members! How did you pick your DISboards User Name?

I am a nurse and was an EMT for 6 years, so I came up with the "ResQme" part of my user name. For many years, it was just me and my 2 daughters, hence the "3". It's simple, but it works. :P

Last edited:

To state the obvious, my daughter's name is Maddy (Madison) and I'm her Daddy. Makes me wish I had a better story...

Mine is actually very simple and describes far too many events in my life. You just have to think backwards.

I just can't figure it out without some more clues, but I'm sure it's something really absurd.

I just can't figure it out without some more clues, but I'm sure it's something really absurd.

Think backwards, meaning just read the name by starting with the last letter and ending with the first letter.

If you are a Robert Jordan fan, you know where my name came from. I was a fan of the Wheel of Time series and it tends to be unique enough that not many ever have it so I'm not stuck trying to be creative.

Popouri is an online name that I have had since old AOL days: it's a play on my last name and the word potpourri, which of course was never available as a username whenever I would sign up for online communities.

And the DVC part is fairly self-explanatory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter