Hey Aug Double Dippers - Slash on VW Commercials on TV - too funny

Ski-and-Sea

DIS Veteran
I just had the best reminder of our cruise. I'm watching the baseball playoffs (Mets vs. Cards) and a commercial comes on for Volkswagon.

ITS OUR BOY SLASH FROM OUR CRUISE!!!!!
(wearing more clothes than he did on the boat)

:happytv: :rotfl2: :happytv: :rotfl2: :happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If VW is thinking that putting Slash in their ads is going to make their cars look "cool"....well I guess they don't know he's been on a Disney Cruise. :rolleyes2

I saw the end of that commercial the other night and had a good chuckle about it!!! :rotfl2:

Just saw that commercial last night. LOL I said to DH "Everyone kept telling me that if I saw Slash during the cruise that I'd *know* it was him right away, but I kept thinking 'eh, anyone can have tattoos, how would I know it was really him??'".

Well, after seeing the commercial last night, I now understand why people said I'D KNOW it was him if I saw him. He's quite... umm... obvious! :p

I absolutely DID NOT see him during our cruise; I would've noticed ;)

oh, yeah Terry......you would have noticed him. Second CC day he and his not so DW were walking towards the beach as I was going to the post office. Yikes! All I could think was "aren't you hot in that hairdo?!?!":lmao:
that was the ONLY time I saw him, though. Weird, huh. Maybe he didn't get out much?

Joyce

DH and I saw him and his wife walk by us in the Cove Cafe around lunchtime on Thursday. DH saw him again coming down between decks 9 & 8 later that day.

It was the Colestat family who told us how to recognize Slash. Look for the big hoop earning. That's all it took. His hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter