He's torturing her cats....serious thread

I agree. Those people CLEARLY did not go and read her other posts and threads.

Or, as a post on the last page of the locked thread mentioned, previous threads by at least two other usernames with incredibly similar person with similar kids, mom, and brother. It takes a LOT for me to remember usernames and what people post (I like to respond to the post right in front of me, not anything in the past)...so for me to remember that, it sticks out.

Bet you were beyond relieved when you realized that you would be flying out of different cities!!! :rotfl2: I think I would have seriously considered changing flights if it had turned out differently!! :lmao:

After I realized we had the same flight time and carrier, I searched all of her posts to see if I could find one that said what airport she was using- since I am in MA and she's from NY I thought it was a possibility. If that says anything. I really felt bad for OP and I still do. Her last view posts telling people 'too bad' if her children are loud or inconveniencing others- really struck my a nerve with me though.

:rotfl: No, you don't need to. We see you are from S.C. and not NYC, so that will help.

what a relief! I was going to change my screen name to just a symbol and then in parentheses write (the artist formerly known as disneymomma1978). I think it would've worked. :rotfl:

So, you're not telling your mom what's happening to her pets?

Am I the only one who thinks this is crazy? Granted, I've only read the first page, but still.

If only I could remember; it's just the content of the posts and the reactions to other peoples' posts that caused me to sit up and say "aha".

I am bored, so I did some searching.

JustAGirl - how conveniently booked a ticket on JetBlue to fly on 1-May

MJSDisneyQueen

Both names appear to have been banned - you cannot send a PM to either name.

MJSDisneyQueen

Didn't justagirl originally post that she was going to go super budget? She was on a fixed income at home (no job, living off public assistance.) She wanted to go to the parks one day and then take the kids to local carnivals the other days. Then later her mother agreed to go and help pay.

Didn't justagirl originally post that she was going to go super budget? She was on a fixed income at home (no job, living off public assistance.) She wanted to go to the parks one day and then take the kids to local carnivals the other days. Then later her mother agreed to go and help pay.

Yes! That was MJsDisneyQueen. I'll never forget her. This has to be the same person!!!

Something like that.

I could be wrong, there just seem to be way to many similarities - including writing "style"

MJSDisneyQueen

Yes! That was MJsDisneyQueen. I'll never forget her. This has to be the same person!!!

I couldn't find much via google on JustAGirl BUT will state, without a doubt, that MJSDisneyQueen is DisneyMama409!

Gosh, I hope this thread is a troll trying to stir the pot. Because if it's true, it just makes me sick to my stomach.

Ahhhh I hope so too. I stayed away from this thread for my own sanity and then saw it had over 12 pages and came back to see what was going on. Hope this whole story was made up.

I think she had another name too like Earth--- or nature--- or wind---something... (I can't remember the name)
But it was the same 2 kids with the same issues, same mom & brother issues
same writing style
She was also the one who talked about getting free groceries because someone left a bag behind and she got good stuff out of it..

yeah... I get bored and just have to read those threads:) that turn into trainwrecks...

Amazing detective work people! You guys are scaring me a little.:rotfl: please don't do a search on me, I have very little to hide. ;)

MJSDisneyQueen

Oh yeah! Lots of hot button topics, like stealing and lying, etc.

So sad! If this is the same person, they have issues and need some help, ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter