Hertz Gold Club

ktate82

DIS Veteran
We rented a car through priceline using a name your price option and got a reservation through Hertz to pick up and drop off at MCO. After that, we signed up for Hertz Gold Club. Now when we get there, do we go straight to our car or do we need to stop at the desk? How do we know that reservation is tied to our Gold membership? Any experience dealing with Hertz? We usually either drive ourselves or use ME. Thanks!

If your Gold membership is on your reservation, you will be able to go right to your car. If you have your reservation number, you can go to the Hertz website and look it up, and possibly even add your Gold number. Hertz also has a new text message notification where they will text you with the make, model, and stall your car is parked in.

What ktate said.

If there are any problems or you want a different car than assigned, just go to the kiosk in the parking lot for assistance.

I'm glad you asked this! I had the same question. So hertz won't need any additional info/paperwork even though I'm a first time Gold user?

I'm glad you asked this! I had the same question. So hertz won't need any additional info/paperwork even though I'm a first time Gold user?

If this is your first rental as a Hertz Gold member then you will have to stop at the counter and sign the contract. You can not go directly to the car. After the first rental then you can go directly to the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter