Hershey PA while not spending a lot of $$

Oh and for dropping off my mom used to just drive into the Chocolate World Parking lot and drop us off in there. Then we wouldn't have any parking lots to cross or things like that. Most of the time she would run in Chocolate World for cookies for herself too.:laughing:

Thank you. I may do that too. ;)

So Hershey has no minimum age rule, then? I figure it can't be worse than leaving them at the mall...and these girls practically LIVE at the mall. :rolleyes1

My DD will have her cell phone, so no worries.

The Boardwalk area is inside Hershey Park, it's the water attractions area of the park. It's included in your Hershey Park ticket, no separate admission.

Doesn't open until the end of May, though.

Thank you so much :thumbsup2 This trip is getting better and better

The zoo is part of the park. You can also get to it from the outside if you do it another day.

The zoo is part of the park. You can also get to it from the outside if you do it another day.

Yes you can do the zoo another day but it will cost you extra if you do, the zoo is included in your park admission as long as you enter it the same day your in the park.

If you want discounted tickets go to a Giant grocery store in Pa there are two in Hershey and if you get two adults tickets there in the month of May and June they included parking a 12.00 savings Pam

If you want discounted tickets go to a Giant grocery store in Pa there are two in Hershey and if you get two adults tickets there in the month of May and June they included parking a 12.00 savings Pam

Thank you so much I didn't know about the free parking. Thats a bonus to me. The tickets at Giants grocery must be an instore thing because I have looked all over and can not find it on the website

Thank you so much I didn't know about the free parking. Thats a bonus to me. The tickets at Giants grocery must be an instore thing because I have looked all over and can not find it on the website

Many grocery stores have "unadvertised" tickets. When I go to Boulder, I can get ski resort tickets at King Soopers and around here I can get Six Flag tickets. Just go to customer service and ask. I think it's too hard have on the website because stores only sell tickets for attractions in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter