• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here's your sign.

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Post your DIY sign that identifies you at The Fort. :artist:

Last edited:
Working on getting it completed. I have to hurry up though..... I time is whittling down. :)

Love 'em both Michael.

The "G" with the mickey ears and bow was courtesy of one of our fellow Disers. His wife is a very nice lady and apparently good with the woodwork as well.

I don't have any pics of ours (I'll fix that this weekend), but it has a cute story.

We spent part of our honeymoon in Gatlinburg. We had a wooden sign made up that said, "The Thomas', Jim and Donna" 20 years later, a few years after we adopted our DS, we went back to the same place in Gatlinburg and had them make up a little sign that said "& Ian". It hangs below on our original one.

j

Mrs. SouthAlabama5er reports that she got the wooden cutout from a place on Facebook called The Glam Monogram. She did the painting herself and a fine job I might add. I don't FB, so you'll have to see it for yourself. Hope this helps.

Yeah I don't Facebook either, but she showed me the site last night, I believe that they can ship anything they make.

That is on Par with the wooden ones so many people have Very interested in the details

sign.jpg

Our sign (minus the halloween mickey sitting on the ground)
We had the wooden name plate made in Pigeon Forge.
We made the mickey head ourselves.

The sign is made out of high density urethane (hdu) and carved from a file downloaded to a CnC machine. A lot of commercial outdoor signs are made of this material as it doesn't rot.

The sign is made out of high density urethane (hdu) and carved from a file downloaded to a CnC machine. A lot of commercial outdoor signs are made of this material as it doesn't rot.
Please post a pic when you paint it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter