Here's wishing

RvUsa

<font color=blue>John, the special Dis'r formerly
Everybody going to the MDGG has a safe trip, and lots of fun! I know we are all goofing around about wanting to go, and you guys getting in trouble. But I wanted to take the time to tell you all to have a great get together! I wanted to tell you all, because there are so dang many of you lucky $#u$w)# going without me, there is no way I can tell each of you.

Make sure to keep us up to date, and we expect great trip reports when you sober up... er I mean get back.

I second that....and we all expect great pics!

Ditto on what John said. I'm so jealous but i hope you guys have a safe trip. try to think about the rest of us at least once or twice. Drive safe and party hard!:thumbsup2 :banana: :woohoo: :cheer2:

Hehe...here's wishing them the best time ever :drinking: .....and don't do what happened to us whenever we seen my sisters family for the first time in 8 years, we all sat around having nothing to say and then my sister picked up her cell phone called me ( when I was sitting right beside her ) and all of a sudden I was back to myself and had plenty to say..lol

We may need to come out there and set up 100 computes so you all can know how to talk to one another...hehe :surfweb:

The board will be quit with so many of yall gone. Have fun:thumbsup2
(while we sit here typing and dreaming:cloud9: )

I'm only going over on Saturday for the actual GG, so I'll try and get some pictures posted on Sunday. I'll also take some pics with my cell phone & text them to my brother. Perhaps he can post some "play by play" action shots!!:thumbsup2

I'm only going over on Saturday for the actual GG, so I'll try and get some pictures posted on Sunday. I'll also take some pics with my cell phone & text them to my brother. Perhaps he can post some "play by play" action shots!!:thumbsup2

Sounds like a great idea:idea: cool:thumbsup2

I still vote for youtube. A running video of all the action. I think there are going to be a lot of stories that we are not going to hear. Have a great time guys. Those of us who can't be there are sooooooooo jealous!

I can't wait to hear about all the fun. Safe travels to everyone.

Deb

Ya all have a safe trip. Can't wait to read the report;) Have Fun!

Thanks all...I only wish everyone could be there.

I am bringing my laptop with the air card, so we can all put our two cents in.

Have fun everyone!!!!!

(I wonder if anyone would believe me if I said my truck would take all week to fix, and I'm stuck here in KY through Memorial day, then I could sneak down and join ya'll!!!!)

Well that oughta get us banned:lmao:

bump for those of you leaving later. Have fun. Be safe.

Wish it were me going..:rolleyes:

I hope everyone traveliing or not has the best memorial day , this is our country and our land and many people have died for us and our families to have the right to party...Godspeed to all that have went on before us and we will remember them and celebrate our USA ! :cake:

Safe trip, good weather, and lots of fun for all you lucky travelers! :thumbsup2 Looking forward to hearing all about it. One day I hope to be able to meet some of you..until then, I'm looking forward to the pictures of your Magical journey!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter