• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much Maleficent59 / Sarah, Spencer received his postcard today, can't way to see his face after school when he reads it, it helps the waiting go quicker.

Thanks again it was wonderful.

Traycie

Hi, I really could use 2 postcards.

We are going on a family cruise August 28th (19 of us) and my Aunt and Uncle are renewing their vows for their 50th wedding anniversary.

I am bringing my niece and nephew and my aunt and uncle are bringing their granddaughters.

If someone can send 2 for me, please PM me and I will give you the information.
Thanks

Originally posted by mikesmom88
Hi, I really could use 2 postcards.

We are going on a family cruise August 28th (19 of us) and my Aunt and Uncle are renewing their vows for their 50th wedding anniversary.

I am bringing my niece and nephew and my aunt and uncle are bringing their granddaughters.

If someone can send 2 for me, please PM me and I will give you the information.
Thanks

If you would send me a PM with names and addresses who the postcards are for, and if they have a special Disney character that they would enjoy receiving a postcard from, I will see to it that the postcards are out in the mail by the beginning of next week.

I would love for my kids to receive a postcard before our cruise... We have boys so anything boyish will be great... The oldest is 13 yrs old and his best friend 14 and we also have an 8 yr old (recently adopted and knows little to nothing about Disney). Can anyone help us out?

Originally posted by Tom&Melissa
I would love for my kids to receive a postcard before our cruise... We have boys so anything boyish will be great... The oldest is 13 yrs old and his best friend 14 and we also have an 8 yr old (recently adopted and knows little to nothing about Disney). Can anyone help us out?

If you can send me a PM with the children's names and addresses, DCL postcards will be on the way this week. Also, could you let me know if you will be on the Magic or the Wonder. Thanks!!!

This is our first cruise and our first trip to WDW. I think my kids would get a big kick out of a post card from the characters. My DS 5 ( 6 by cruise time) keeps talking about "going on the boat with Goofy". My DD 8 like Micky and Minnie or really any of them. If someone could help me out that would be really great.

Thanks

:wave2:

Originally posted by cristit14
This is our first cruise and our first trip to WDW. I think my kids would get a big kick out of a post card from the characters. My DS 5 ( 6 by cruise time) keeps talking about "going on the boat with Goofy". My DD 8 like Micky and Minnie or really any of them. If someone could help me out that would be really great.

Thanks

If you send me a PM with the needed mailing info, I'd be more than happy to help out with sending your kids a DCL postcard.

Originally posted by cristit14

Thanks

cristi14,

Could you please check your PM's, I need to check on some info for the postcards.

Thanks,

Andy

Would anyone be able to send a postcard to arrive by May 4. I know this is a last minute request but I just found this wonderful forum. I am sure my DD(4) would be thrilled.
Thanks

Originally posted by TALLEN33
Would anyone be able to send a postcard to arrive by May 4. I know this is a last minute request but I just found this wonderful forum. I am sure my DD(4) would be thrilled.
Thanks

If you could send me a PM with your DD's name and address ASAP, I can get a DCL postcard out on Monday. Also, please let me know which ship you are sailing on, and if your DD has a favorite Disney character.

BTW, welcome to the DIS!!!

Andy

Verandah Man:

We apologize for the delay in thanking you but we've been busy getting ready for our 1st Disney Cruise 5/1/04. Myself and DH wanted to thank you for the postcards sent to my DD and DS.

My son actually brought his post card into 1st grade 'show and tell'. He said this year he'll be "brave" and have his picture taken with Goofy.

Preschool DD thinks Ariel is her best friend and will be walking through the front door at any minute for a play date.

Thanks again for all the joy you bring to others, especially the children. You truly are a blessing!

-Kathy

BTW I understand you had a birthday. Happy Birthday!" Princess:

Kathy,

Thanks so much for sharing the message about your DD and DS and their postcards.

Andy

Is there any way I could erceive two postcards one at each address for my son Kasey and Our friends daughter Erinn? We sail on May 22 on the 7 nt western.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Originally posted by gizzy15
Is there any way I could erceive two postcards one at each address for my son Kasey and Our friends daughter Erinn? We sail on May 22 on the 7 nt western.

I took this information down, but if I were you, I would go back and edit your post and remove your addresses. That's why I ask for PM's be sent with the address, as it won't be out there for public viewing.

I just finished writing out the kids postcards, they will be on the way very soon.

Originally posted by Boatingman
Verandah Man:

My son actually brought his post card into 1st grade 'show and tell'. He said this year he'll be "brave" and have his picture taken with Goofy.

Preschool DD thinks Ariel is her best friend and will be walking through the front door at any minute for a play date.

-Kathy

BTW I understand you had a birthday. Happy Birthday!" Princess:

My dd (4) loves all the princesses but the other day I aksed her her favorite and she said Aurora was her bestest friend :) Too cute :)

Originally posted by ekelly4200
I would also like to request postcards for my 2 children.

Just send me a PM with your children's names and mailing address, also include if they a special Disney character. I have quite a few clip art pictures that I can add to the postcard.

First off I think it is fabulous what your doing , from what I have read it is super special.
Second I think you should set up a Paypal link and ask for a $5.00 donation for one of the charities I noticed on your website . That way people won't feel like they are taking advantage of nice guy. I would pay no problem.

My Children Erin 4 ( Minnie Fan) , and Andrew 8 ( Stitch fan but Mickey will do) and Philip ( 8 months)

Thanks

Pablo

How do you send someone a PM on this board?

If you look down at the bottom on my post you will see a box down there with the letters PM, click on that box and a PM screen will appear. Type in your PM and hit send. Send your request to me with the needed info, children's last name and mailing address, then I will reply to let you know that I have received your request and tell you when the postcards will be going out in the mail.

I see you found out how to send the PM before I even got to send this message!!!

Who's reading the Meters???
:confused:

Lol

OK lets keep him Busy...

have a great night......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter