• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
We would love to have a postcard sent to our children (DS 6 & DD 4) for our upcoming cruise in March - can anyone help?

Thanks!

Originally posted by mm126
We would love to have a postcard sent to our children (DS 6 & DD 4) for our upcoming cruise in March - can anyone help?

Thanks!

If you PM me with names and address a postcard will be on the way to your DS and DD.

I would love t o have post cards sent to my two children as well. This is our first family cruise. (FIRST CRUISE EVER for that matter).
Son would love Buzz or Pirates and daughter Cinderella.

Thanks

PATTY

alex19951 and Magicboundagain4,

If you would PM me your information, names and address, I will see to it that postcards will be on the way to your children next week.

Thank you Verandah Man so much for the post card. My daughter loved it!!!!! It is so nice of you to do this for everyone.
I hope you have a great New Year. Thanks again!

Originally posted by goofymom35
Thank you Verandah Man so much for the post card. My daughter loved it!!!!! It is so nice of you to do this for everyone.
I hope you have a great New Year. Thanks again!

I'm glad your DD enjoyed receiving the postcard. I really enjoy hearing good reports!!! :D

I would love for my boys to get a postcard prior to our trip! Our youngest will celebrate a birthday on our cruise!::MinnieMo

Originally posted by kellydmac
I would love for my boys to get a postcard prior to our trip! Our youngest will celebrate a birthday on our cruise!::MinnieMo

Welcome!!! If you would PM me your boys names and address, I will have a postcard out in the mail this week.

Hi
We are taking my children (Daughter, 11, and son, 8) on the Wonder Feb 8-12. This is their first cruise ever (we've been on it twice without them-to make sure it was "fun enough" ;-) They'd love to receive a postcard from Mickey and Minnie...wow! If anyone can, that would be so great!

Thanks,

Denise

Originally posted by skylynx
Hi
We are taking my children (Daughter, 11, and son, 8) on the Wonder Feb 8-12. This is their first cruise ever (we've been on it twice without them-to make sure it was "fun enough" ;-) They'd love to receive a postcard from Mickey and Minnie...wow! If anyone can, that would be so great!

Thanks,

Denise

Just PM me your information (names and address) and a postcard from Mickey and Minnie will be on the way.

:Pinkbounc

Thank you so much for the postcard! My daughter (6) got it a week ago and was counting the days until school started again so she could show it to her friends. She said, "Mom, you sent this to me, didn't you?", but when she compared it to my handwriting she knew it was different... and anyway, "where would I get a postcard from the cruise?" She finally realized it was from THE Cinderella herself and was just beside herself!

Thanks again!

Lisa

We leave on January 30th. I saw this thread when it started and figured I would wait until it got closer, but I forgot until now! If it's not too late, my 4 y.o. DS would be thrilled to receive a postcard from any character. And if someone happens to have two (I hope I am not pressing my luck), my sister's family is traveling with us. Her kids are 5 and 2 and what a surprise it would be for them too.

Thanks!!! :sunny:

Originally posted by kmc33
We leave on January 30th. I saw this thread when it started and figured I would wait until it got closer, but I forgot until now! If it's not too late, my 4 y.o. DS would be thrilled to receive a postcard from any character. And if someone happens to have two (I hope I am not pressing my luck), my sister's family is traveling with us. Her kids are 5 and 2 and what a surprise it would be for them too.

Thanks!!! :sunny:

It's not too late at all. If you PM me the needed information, names and addresses, I can get two DCL postcards out in the mail Tuesday morning.

Can anyone help me? My two daughters as well as my brothers two daughters will be travelling for their first Disney Cruise February 21st. All the girls would be thrilled with postcards. Thanks.

I wanted to thank Andy (Verandah Man) publicly. My DDs received their postcards from Mickey & Minnie in the mail today and were very excited. DD6 declared that she wanted "to put it in the window where she could see it EVERY day" and DD10, who is suddenly very street-wise in her "old" age and no longer believes in Santa, got a big 'ol grin on her face when she read her card from Mickey, her favorite character. Thanks so much for spreading pixie dust in my children's (and my) lives today!

Carla
:teeth:

Originally posted by feiste
Can anyone help me? My two daughters as well as my brothers two daughters will be travelling for their first Disney Cruise February 21st. All the girls would be thrilled with postcards. Thanks.

feiste,

If you would send me a PM with names and addresses, I will see to it that the postcards are sent out this week.

il-gander,

I'm so glad the postcards were a big hit at your house!!!
:D

This is such a nice idea. We are celebrating DDs 9th birthday on the Magic on 2/23. She would especially love a postcard from Pluto, or one of the princesses. I think she might catch on to a postmark other than Florida though.... Can anyone help me out?

We are going on the Magic on May 1, I have three girls and friends of ours have one daughter that is going. This is an unbelievable gesture, I would like to thank everyone in advance. My kids are big into all the characters especially the princesses.

Kaitysmom and Belle and Rella's Dad,

If you send me a PM with names and addresses, I will make sure that some DCL Postcards get out in the mail. I have a DIS'er friend that lives in Florida that can send the postcards so that the postcards will have a Florida postmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter