• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new at this but I think my girls(6,8) would love to get a postcard if anyone would like to send them. What a great idea!!!

Originally posted by disney deezzy
I'm new at this but I think my girls(6,8) would love to get a postcard if anyone would like to send them. What a great idea!!!

If you send me a PM a postcard will be in the mail this week.

Welcome to the DIS!!!

Originally posted by disney deezzy

disney deezzy,

Please make sure to check your PM box, I need some more information before I can mail out the girls postcard.

Thanks!!!

Hello, I have read the posts on these boards for such a long time and have gotten so much useful information!!! Thank you so much. We are leaving on Feb 1 for our 4th trip but this is our first land and sea trip. We have nevered cruised before. I was hoping that maybe someone could send a post card to my 8 year old DD. Thank you!! Happy Holidays

Originally posted by goofymom35
Hello, I have read the posts on these boards for such a long time and have gotten so much useful information!!! Thank you so much. We are leaving on Feb 1 for our 4th trip but this is our first land and sea trip. We have nevered cruised before. I was hoping that maybe someone could send a post card to my 8 year old DD. Thank you!! Happy Holidays

Send me a PM with your DD name and address and a postcard will be on it's way.

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERANDAH MAN! You sent a wonderful, personalized post card to our two girls. Kate carried it around all day!
What a great guy you are!
Thanks!

Amy:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi Verandah Man,
I sent you a PM with info. My DD and DS will be cruising with us on Jan. 31 ages are 5 & 8. They would love post cards.

Thank you so much!
Mark Dalton

Hello, my bil,sil, and their two children are sailing with my family on January 25th. Is there still time to send them postcards? I will also pick up some postcards for other kids if someone will tell me where to send them. Sherry

Originally posted by sherry
Hello, my bil,sil, and their two children are sailing with my family on January 25th. Is there still time to send them postcards? I will also pick up some postcards for other kids if someone will tell me where to send them. Sherry

There's always plenty of time, just send me the names and address(es) where the postcards need to go, and they will be out in the mail next week.

What a great idea! I would love a postcard ASAP we are heading down from Alaska on 1/6/2004. Any character would be fine. Thanks!

Originally posted by natiann
What a great idea! I would love a postcard ASAP we are heading down from Alaska on 1/6/2004. Any character would be fine. Thanks!

Send me a PM with name and address and I will get a postcard out Monday morning. Welcome to the DIS!!!

Originally posted by natiann

natiann,

I just sent you a PM, I need some more information for the postcard before it can be mailed out, please check your PM box.

We are going on our first ever cruise on 2/7/04 and my DS(6) would LOVE to get a post card prior to our adventure. He would love to have a Pooh one, if not any other will do!!!!
Thanks, Joni:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by JoniJ
We are going on our first ever cruise on 2/7/04 and my DS(6) would LOVE to get a post card prior to our adventure. He would love to have a Pooh one, if not any other will do!!!!
Thanks, Joni:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

If you PM your DS name and address a postcard will be out in the mail ASAP.

Originally posted by kpgclark
Send me a PM with the name / address

Welcome Back Home stranger!!! Looks like we were both sending in a reply at the same time.

:Pinkbounc I would love to get a postcard sent to our house for our 2 dd's--ages 6 & 11. If you could sign it from Snow White...well, that would just be the ultimate! We leave 1/17/04--Thanks...Barbie

Originally posted by Thumper7796
:Pinkbounc I would love to get a postcard sent to our house for our 2 dd's--ages 6 & 11. If you could sign it from Snow White...well, that would just be the ultimate! We leave 1/17/04--Thanks...Barbie

Barbie,

If you send me a PM with the names and address, a DCL Postcard will be on it's way from Snow White.

We've just booked for our first family cruise, sailing 10/9/04. My daughters would love to get postcards from Mickey or Minnie to get them (more) excited about the cruise! What a wonderful idea and thanks in advance to the kind souls taking their personal time and money to carry it out!

Carla

Originally posted by il-gander
We've just booked for our first family cruise, sailing 10/9/04. My daughters would love to get postcards from Mickey or Minnie to get them (more) excited about the cruise! What a wonderful idea and thanks in advance to the kind souls taking their personal time and money to carry it out!

Carla

Drop me a PM and Mickey and Minnie will make sure a postcard is on the way, all I need is the names and address where the postcard needs to be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter